Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Dexter SDCC Hotel Prop Card/Deb Patch Variant
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter SDCC Hotel Prop Card/Deb Patch Variant
 Login/Join

Picture of tragicend
posted
i had an idea of listing all the numbers that were pulled from the Dexter SDCC boxes of the hotel prop card. theres a similar thread about the buffy stake card. i thought this would be helpful for those trying to get the card still.
if you know any numbers that were pulled, please let me know and ill update...

Hotel "Z" Key Card Prop(18):

1 of 18 sold for $503.89 US
3 of 18 sold for $575.00 US
6 of 18 sold for $475.00 US
9 of 18 was pulled by member beamer
10 of 18 was purchased by member ocdlotr

Debra Morgan Police Uniform Patch Variant(15):

1 of 15 pulled by member 015omega
2 of 15 traded for my member beamer
4 of 15 currently on ebay
13 of 15 purchased by member ocdlotr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tragicend,

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i know 6 and 10 were pulled too

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I had the same thought a while ago, so I started to keep track of the "Z" card.
Here is what I have so far:
1 of 18 sold for $503.89 US
3 of 18 sold for $575.00 US
6 of 18 sold for $475.00 US
9 of 18 is my card
10 of 18 was pulled by member ocdlotr

Maybe we can do the same for the Debra Morgan patch variant.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
thanks beamer. thats neat you kept track of prices as well. ill add that to first post, and ill start trying to find debra patch card numbers

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I think this is a great idea. Keeping track of the variants and special cards will allow other collectors to find the answer to specific questions about those cards and their availability. You can just contact the owner and hopefully you can get the information you need. I like it. It can be a whole section on keeping track of the rarest cards out there.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
...just a clarification...

I didn't pull my #10/18...I bought it from a terrific dealer...got my Debra patch and blood incentive from them also...

...now if I can only find a Trev Murphy sketch card... Wink

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
what number is your debra patch card?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Hey ocdlotr,

there are only three sketches done by Trev Murphy for Dexter S1&2 through the SDCC boxes. If you'd like I can sent you the scans.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
what number is your debra patch card?

Debra Patch is #13/15...

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually DCC4 number 6 was sold to me as a package of DCC1+DCC2+DCC3+DCC4 for US$475.00

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
MvG
Any chance you could post the Trev Murphy sketch pics here?
Thanks

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
No problem. The first two I received from Tom and the third I saw in a preview sell of the SDCC boxes. I posted the third one before.
Take care, Mario

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Batista... Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I like the top Julie Benz.
Please keep me in mind if you ever decide to let them go.
Thanks!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Hi Beamer, they're not mine.. I wish Drool
I just posted the pics of these sketches I got from Tom. Been looking for one too...

The bottom Benz is my favorite Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. Were the Hotel Prop Card and the Deb Patch card variants EXCLUSIVE to the SDCC boxes or were they also inserted in the regular hobby boxes?

I've been having a hard time figuring out which cards came from where...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
the hotel prop card can only be found in the sdcc boxes. however, the deb patch variant can only be found in the regular hobby boxes. hope that helps

posted Hide Post
i would be willing to 500 dollars each for the patch and the Z card .... just sayin in case any of you are looking at a post from 3 almost 4 years ago and are thinking of selling .... #Shot In The Darkk

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Same Here i am looking for the Z card aswell being hunting for one since they were release back in 2009 if anyone has one willing to sale let me know please

I was lucky enough to pick up Deb patch costume card on ebay Smile

Here is my no 6/15

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Here are my Dexter variant props.