Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Webjon... Joss Whedon Auto.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Webjon... Joss Whedon Auto.
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcmeaghan17:
This is def legit. I have a signed Joss Whedon card & the signature looks more or less the same. My card is not an inkworks offical card, but it does have a certificate from endzones.

Well you just know someone had to ask. Big Grin

Who or what is endzones?

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a company, endzone autographs, that gets autographs. My mom got them for me for christmas several years ago. I believe she got them from ebay.

Posts: 48 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: January 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a company, endzone autographs, that gets autographs. My mom got them for me for christmas several years ago. I believe she got them from ebay.

Do you have a picture of this card... I never seen one authenticated from endzone.

Thanks!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here it is. SOrry it is such a bad picture.

Posts: 48 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: January 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here it is. SOrry it is such a bad picture.

Cool.... I like the Blue Ink.

THANKS!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
Do you have a picture of this card... I never seen one authenticated from endzone.

First of all, I don't know endzone autographs and I am not expressing any opinion about the photo shown. This is a purely general comment to use caution when buying any autograph not certified by a known manufacturer.

Many autographed items on ebay and elsewhere are sold with a certificate of authenticity from the seller or even a certificate obtained from a third party. Unless it comes from a known source that can supply verifiable information of the signing they have little value.

Many a fake autograph has been sold with a certificate of authenticity attached from someone who can no longer be found or never existed, so just bear that in mind when purchasing and do your homework beforehand.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

First of all, I don't know endzone autographs and I am not expressing any opinion about the photo shown. This is a purely general comment to use caution when buying any autograph not certified by a known manufacturer.

Many autographed items on ebay and elsewhere are sold with a certificate of authenticity from the seller or even a certificate obtained from a third party. Unless it comes from a known source that can supply verifiable information of the signing they have little value.

Many a fake autograph has been sold with a certificate of authenticity attached from someone who can no longer be found or never existed, so just bear that in mind when purchasing and do your homework beforehand.

I did not buy it... Just wanted to see it.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, I understood that, sorry if my post was unclear. I was just making a comment about certificates of authenticity in general.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

Yes, I understood that, sorry if my post was unclear. I was just making a comment about certificates of authenticity in general.

No problem... Smile

COA's aren't worth much unless it is from a high end company/dealer.