Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have a four card panel of the foil inserts, is that something you need?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thoughtofyou13times
posted Hide Post
which four card foil inserts?

Posts: 46 | Location: Sun Shine State of Mind | Registered: March 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
"Holy Grail"

Thanks a bunch, Ed! Time for a new one!

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
"Holy Grail"

Thanks a bunch, Ed! Time for a new one!

Congratulations, that must feel great.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
a couple from lost

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I really like that autographed prop card from LOST. That's one I'm still looking for myself.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm grail searches...

Xena progressive proofs featuring Amarice (jennifer Sky's character)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch title card printing plate

--Chris fk5chris@yahoo.ca

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got one of mine recently for my Buffy master set

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
A nice find Chuck! I still have many gaps in my Buffy collection but to me this one is my holy grail for that series.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
That's awesome Chuck- I am definitely jealous- that card is my number one holy grail now that I have the Buffy Charisma season 2 card.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
That's awesome Chuck- I am definitely jealous- that card is my number one holy grail now that I have the Buffy Charisma season 2 card.

Val

Thanks...I would guess Charisma's Season 2 full auto card would be the holy-holy grail...I've never seen it.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
The full sig Charisma Buffy Season 2 card has been up on eBay a couple of times, but of course they ended at around $700 or so.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is one Martha Jones card from the Doctor Who Trilogy set. It is in a collection on sketchcollectors.com but the owner will not part with it.

Sigh.

Posts: 39 | Location: Miami | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rian Fike:
There is one Martha Jones card from the Doctor Who Trilogy set. It is in a collection on sketchcollectors.com but the owner will not part with it.

Sigh.

I wasn't aware there was an official Martha Jones card made.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

Sigh.

I wasn't aware there was an official Martha Jones card made.

It is a one-off original art sketch card.

Posts: 39 | Location: Miami | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Does the full signature Charisma Carpenter autograph have BOTH her first and last names or just her first name written fully? Mine only has her first name, and I am curious about this.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Does the full signature Charisma Carpenter autograph have BOTH her first and last names or just her first name written fully? Mine only has her first name, and I am curious about this.

It has both her first and last names signed on the card instead of just her first.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heeeere's Martha!

http://sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?entry=12947

My holy grail.

Thanks. I misunderstood. I was thinking of an autograph card.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heeeere's Martha!

http://sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?entry=12947

My holy grail.
Well, I'm pretty sure there is no way that sittin9duck will ever part with that sketch. It was very probably a private commission on one of the artist's return cards. Have you contacted Carolyn Edwards to see if she still has a return card left from that series that she could use for a Martha Jones commission for you ? No harm in asking Smile

http://carolynedwards.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post