Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted
So what's your "Holy Grail" card(s)?
Have you found it yet or are you still searching? Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
buffy season 2 cordelia Drool

there are others from other sets, but that's my must have it! card
just too pricey ...
but you never know ...
one day ...

Smile

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have 2 holy Grail sketchagraphs. I know exactly where they're at but it doesn't seem like I'll be adding them while the current owners are alive. Roll Eyes

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 1 - any auto Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Twilight Zone 4th release promo p3 (binder card)
Horrors of War 2 replacement cards.

These are all I need to complete my card needs for the forseeable future. Not particularly holy grails I suppose.

After 6 years membership of our favourite auction house its time for me to retire from collecting.....anything.

Posts: 687 | Location: Manchester UK | Registered: September 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am looking for the EASY to find DeForest Kelley autographs from Trek TOS. I would be willing to swap a Trek TOS 3 basic set for this autograph HA HA.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Any "Faith" auto from Buffy. I'm not too fussed on the one from Angel. Someone told me it was the more expensive of them all. So I won't bother about that one.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I have 2 Razz
Charmed Connections PW8 Pipers Skirt & Xena Beauty&Brawn DA2 Callisto&Hope.
Both too expensive for me! May be able in time to get the Charmed card, but looking unlikely for Xena.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DarthJamie
posted Hide Post
Star Wars Galaxy 2 P3- the Yodas worshipping a Buddha-like Yoda. It wasn't supposed to be released to the public, but a few pop up once and awhile- unfortunately they are well out of my price range.

Posts: 32 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Star Trek TOS Season 2 DeForest Kelley Autograph or the Season 3 DeForest Kelly Autograph...
But I guess I will never get one. Frown

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
DavidJohnston:

I think I have a Twilight Zone 4th season P3 promo for you if you are interested. Drop me an email if you are.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TOPPS Dark Angel Jessica Alba Autograph Drool

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

I second that Drool and yes I have one Big Grin

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Rammel:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

I second that Drool and yes I have one Big Grin

Me to Big Grin

My holy grail would be the voyager gummie card and the 4 Alias promo cards inserted in the CDs

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Grail cards.

star trek origanal series 1 gold plaque set.

Bond. Desmond Llewellan auto

Star wars P3 Yodas.

Hammer Horror P2 wolfman

Xena Taste of honey case card set of 3.

Goldeneye. Numbered promo

sell sheet. star trek origanal series 1.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Right now, my holy grail card is the Ian McKellan/Gandalf LOTR auto!

I've recently received my Miranda Otto as Eowyn and my TT Merry should be here today/tomorrow! I can't wait! Bouncey

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I managed to get the A61 DeForest Kelley from the Skybox sets a couple of months back.

I'm now looking for the Uma Thurman auto from Batman & Robin to complete my set.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
I have a few: Willow and Angel autos from Buffy Season 1, any 3 of the Faith autos from Buffy or Angel, and the Drusilla PW card from Big Bads(it just looks so pretty in the scans).

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
I can only pick one? I'd have to say the Jolie auto from the first Tomb Raider. Maybe if I win the lottery...

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Wow..... I want most of the cards mentioned so far! Big Grin

I recently found one of my Grails... the Terminator FX1, but there are so many more I'd like with this card at the top....

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post