Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well...to me, the Felicia Day as Codex auto is becoming a Holy Grail type card. I believe only two have been listed and sold, and I seen one other pulled, but not listed. I'm curious to know how many of these there are.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Any sets of cards that need a home................ I'll take them off your hands (and feet etc......).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Well...to me, the Felicia Day as Codex auto is becoming a Holy Grail type card. I believe only two have been listed and sold, and I seen one other pulled, but not listed. I'm curious to know how many of these there are.

Felicia Day actually pulled one from a sample box that she received from Cryptozoic at a convention she was at and passed it on to a fan, so that's another one. Still, they are exceedingly rare.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Felicia Day actually pulled one from a sample box that she received from Cryptozoic at a convention she was at and passed it on to a fan, so that's another one. Still, they are exceedingly rare.

I'm extremely happy to say that I was able to pick up both the Day as Codex and Caso as Bladezz this morning from the same seller and for a reasonable price.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay for today's holy grail mail day

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! Um, who is it though?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Congrats!! Um, who is it though?

Maria Sharapova

posted Hide Post
Nice card! Didn't even know she'd signed for a set, lol!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can add my Mark Hamill Star Wars Galactic Files auto to my list. Smile

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
After all these years I finally found an Alias Season 1 PW3 pieceworks card, shown here with some minor junk I had laying around:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done Thumb Up !That's the only card I don't have from the Alias sets Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
There's not many Holy Grail cards I continue to wish I had, but there is one (actually 3) that I wish I could add. It's been over 7 years since Inkworks had a contest and the winner got this card. I don't remember who it was that won it but I wish I could contact them to try and work out a deal. A 3-card Robots the Movie puzzle sketch card by Tone Rodriguez.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goldenavenger,

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
The one that eludes me is Seth MacFarlane's autograph card. That would be my holy grail card.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My current 'holy grail' card is tantalizingly in reach, except that I can't convince the seller on Ebay to break up the set and sell me just the card I want: it's the dual Wynter/McCarthy autograph card from the Series 1 Sci-Fi & Horror set from Breygent.

It's the last one I need to complete the set! Mad

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm also after the Seth MacFarlane card. Good luck to both of us!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I just picked up one of my grails but im not telling till its in had. Will post a scan in the bond thread then.....if all goes well that will be 2 grails....

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
My holy grail set is on Ebay right now but at $500 i think it is going to have to stay there.

Such is life. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Mine would be PW-13A and PW-13B multi case incentives for Supernatural Season 1.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Mine right now are from Game of Thrones I would love Jon Snow and Danny. I bought a few packs of cards and ended up getting a autograph but it was Jerome Flynn as Bronn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dex1186,

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I got one of mine on eBay for a terrific price!

Will post when it arrives Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post