Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
My time will come - I've learned that you need to be patient in this hobby!

What's that? And can you get it on ebay? Elephant

I'll find you the song by Take That... they sing a good one about it...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just received a Witchblade UK-P which I won on e-bay & it took only 4 days from Australia Clap

Been looking for this card for ages Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got a Dune P2 & Indy Racing P2 which I have been searching for Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just received a Witchblade UK-P which I won on e-bay & it took only 4 days from Australia Clap

I never even saw it listed. Razz

Congratulations! How much of your soul did you have to sell for it? Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

I never even saw it listed. Razz
Congratulations! How much of your soul did you have to sell for it? Big Grin

e-mail sent Smile

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks hammer! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
My holy grail is up for auction and ends in a few hours...

..sadly it won't be coming to me. Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
My holy grail is up for auction and ends in a few hours...

..sadly it won't be coming to me. Shake Head
Ouch, I see what you mean Eek . For anyone else who's interested, it's fleabay item #160334896152

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
The same seller has a Ben Affleck Daredevil auto with probably the best sig of his I've seen! I wish mine was as pretty. Roll Eyes

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
The same seller has a Ben Affleck Daredevil auto with probably the best sig of his I've seen! I wish mine was as pretty. Roll Eyes

Wow this Ben Affleck auto is really nice. I've seen some of these that look like just a "B.A".

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
quote:

Wow this Ben Affleck auto is really nice. I've seen some of these that look like just a "B.A".

You've seen mine then. Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
My Holy Grails would be Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider 2,Tommy Lee Jones from MIB 2,DeForest Kelley from TOS(any season),and the Merry from LOTR 1,and lastly,Daniel Radcliffe from HP. Wow! I know I know she doesn't want much does she.......hehehe. Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Garner sold for $555.55. The funny thing is it was sitting at "Buy It Now" $500 for at least a month. Looks like the winner got carried away in a bidding war. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
The Garner sold for $555.55. The funny thing is it was sitting at "Buy It Now" $500 for at least a month. Looks like the winner got carried away in a bidding war. Roll Eyes

lol... that's ironic isn't it. Big Grin

The Affleck sold well also.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
One Holy Grail for me is the Dark Angel James Cameron autograph. It's still a little too pricey for me at this point, but it's also the last one I need for a master set.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I think that the Xena Season 2 Melinda Clarke auto is my most wanted card, followed by any Charmed sister auto and Van helsing MPUK.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I think that the Xena Season 2 Melinda Clarke auto is my most wanted card, followed by any Charmed sister auto and Van helsing MPUK.

Shame you didn't come back sooner... I saw an MPUK sell pretty cheap not that long ago.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Redemption:
The same seller has a Ben Affleck Daredevil auto with probably the best sig of his I've seen!QUOTE]

I saw the same auction, but didn't bid because the "variant" signature scared me off. If it doesn't look remotely like anyone else's cards, I'm always going to doubt its authenticity. But then again, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Guess I'm just going to have to wait a little while longer for an affordable "BA" auto to show up.

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
quote:
The same seller has a Ben Affleck Daredevil auto with probably the best sig of his I've seen!

I saw the same auction, but didn't bid because the "variant" signature scared me off. If it doesn't look remotely like anyone else's cards, I'm always going to doubt its authenticity. But then again, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Guess I'm just going to have to wait a little while longer for an affordable "BA" auto to show up.

Eventhough this one has probably been the best looking one I've seen from him... he did sign his cards two ways. Not all were the BA version.

You can see the variation comparison here... http://www.st-cards.de/pic.php?card=1291

Picture of thoughtofyou13times
posted Hide Post
Hello Like most I am trying to complete some of my sets. but these are some of the hardest for me to find. These would be some of my " GRAIL Cards " as they would finish an already extensive collection of super rare cards.. I have included scans of them and some I already have if anyone has any idea on where to find them email,PM or Reply.

Dc Cosmic Teams
0000 Computo Promo
P1 Apparition Promo
34 Foes of Superman(marked "prototype")
35 Foes of Superman(marked "prototype")
36 Foes of Superman(marked "prototype")
60 New Titans(marked "prototype")
(4-up panel, unnumbered)
Sell / Ad sheet from this series
Any uncut sheets from this series..

Dc master series
Uncut Sheet of the Inserts
Uncut sheet of this set
Almost all 6 card panels of this set
any of the prototype cards as well.
Any error cards to this set
(here is an example of one I already have)

Superman the Man of Steel
SW-1 Wonder woman promo card

Uncut Spectra Printers Proof set with 6 sets of the Six Card Spectra Insert set.

Uncut sheet of this set
Any of the 6 card panel cards to this set.
Any error cards to this set.
(again and example to one I already have)

Superman Holo series
Uncut sheet of this set
Some of the 4 card uncut panels.
Some of the uncut 6 card panels.
The two card dealers promo set.
The dealers Sheet to this set.
Some red or Bronze cards( not silver or gold) or could use full set of each.
Any hobby box of this set..

The Return of Superman

uncut sheet of this set

Gold S logo uncut sheet Sp1-Sp4

DC Bloodlines
Uncut Sheet of this set

Uncut sheet of the Embossed superman foil card and Redemption card plus 2 (12 in all on sheet)

Thanks..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: thoughtofyou13times,

Posts: 46 | Location: Sun Shine State of Mind | Registered: March 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post