Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
You win thats a ( holy grail card ).

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
HA, i was going to post that card to trump your's when you finally got it to show up.

Great minds think alike. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
"Can we come up have a look at it?"

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Ok made a photobucket account finally . need to get a better pic with a scanner not itouch but here they are

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice ones Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Love the Ford autos. Probably the only ones I'll ever see!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Intresting how diffrent the two autographs look, in many ways they are similar and in many ways they are not.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I've picked up two of my holy grail cards in the last few weeks: Dexter hand prop card from the first release and a Micheal C Hall auto from the Season 3 release.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At the moment I would love to get a Dexter Blood slide from the Season 1/2 set

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Now I am jalous to don't have both Ford in my collection. :-(

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of morpheuz31
posted Hide Post
I've read that this kind of toploader may damage cards. Maybe you should consider using a magnetic toploader for better protection.

quote:
Originally posted by Stargaterules:
Ok made a photobucket account finally . need to get a better pic with a scanner not itouch but here they are

Posts: 57 | Location: Brazil | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
They are the 1" thick screw downs ( brick )i also put the card in a sleeve to protect it more. Basicly how i have most of my auto's Jolie tomb raider 2 , The rare stargate's RDA ect . ( i have every Rittenhouse stargate auto from all 3 series of shows ) just to name a few .

Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Here are my mine:

Breygent: Movie Posters - Marlon Brando
Champs Mini - Les Stroud (Survivorman)
Razor Pop Century - Harrison Ford
MIB 2 - Tommy Lee Jones
The Spirit - Samuel Jackson
Transformers - Megan Fox
Terminator 3 - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Superman Returns - Brandon Routh
Harry Potter: GOF - Robert Pattinson
Harry Potter: GOF - Brendan Gleeson
CATCF - Johnny Depp
James Bond - Daniel Craig
Batman Begins - Liam Neeson
Batman Begins - Gary Oldman

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those are all great cards!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another holy grail down...

I also picked up a Charisma Carpenter Buffy Season 2 auto (non full sig version) so I guess that leaves the full sig version as my main holy grail.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Making progress on my main HG. I have been building the Superman red holo set for years and as of this morning's mail only have the one card to go. Superman holo red #16 - I can't even find anyone who has it!

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine is Gene Roddenberry Cut Signature and Rittenhouse are about to release another in the upcoming TNG release in April/May. Shake Head

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got a Harry Potter dual signed card by Ianeski & Robert Pattinson. Bought it for cheap before Twilight came out and jacked up anything with Pattinson.

I got an Aisha Tyler autographed 24 card. I am surprised how long it took me to find.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine recently pulled this from a box of Buffy Season 3 that he bought for $20 at a comic shop trying to clear their inventory. Well, it ended up in my collection and I couldn't be happier. I've always wanted one, but would never spend the money on one.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post