Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
My holy grail card would be any of those FPG redemption cards except for Joe Jusko's. I would love the Achilleos series 1 and Ken Kelly series 1 redemption cards for the paintings. I am also looking for any Achilleos series 1 factory autographed cards.

If anybody can help, just email me!

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Although this wasn't listed on my original Holy Grail list, I finally found a Buffy VU-1 promo card:

Elephant Elephant Elephant

Now I just need the VU-3 (Spike) card to finish this promo set!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Noice!!!

Good luck on the Spike! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Some on my auto holy grails-

Kirsten Dunst-Small Soldiers
Eliza Dushku-Buffy or Angel version
Shatner,Brooks,Mulgrew and Bakula -to complete a Captains auto set.
Holly Marie Combs-Charmed
Anna Paquin-X-men

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My only holy grail card for me right now is the Alias S2, PW-4 Geisha outfit.

I don't want to pay over $30 for it.
Plus, I would like the patterened variation.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I was lucky to pull a patterned (gold&red) PW-4 from my Open That Box day box!

I *think* I have finally got a list of my Holy Grail cards. Wink

Xena Season 2 autos: Ares, Callisto& Velasca.
Van Helsing MP-UK Dracula's Bride Gold Dress
Xena Beauty& Brawn DA2 Callisto&Hope
Alias Season 1 latex dress card
Charmed Season 1 A1 Prue
Charmed Power of Three PW-4 black, PW-4 Red, PW-5 Black, PW-5 pink.
Charmed Connections PW8 & PW9.
Charmed Destiny A1&A2.

Promos:
Buffy WOS D1&TRF-1
Xena Art&Images P3

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
That's great! Clap Big Grin Thumb Up

quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Although this wasn't listed on my original Holy Grail list, I finally found a Buffy VU-1 promo card:

Now I just need the VU-3 (Spike) card to finish this promo set!

Awesome find! I'm in the opposite boat, I have the VU-3 that I got from my Xbox game, but have yet to find a VU-1 and VU-2.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
One of the Software Etc. salespersons said he was going to look through some used video games for me and see if the cards were there. I hope he finds Spike! Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Were these cards available in the Uk PS2 version? Because I didn't get one the my game.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the Software Etc. salespersons said he was going to look through some used video games for me and see if the cards were there. I hope he finds Spike! Smile

David.. Another eBay find that I missed out on? Well done!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Were these cards available in the Uk PS2 version? Because I didn't get one the my game.

There is a discussion about these three promo's here:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/7471033311

Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
quote:

David.. Another eBay find that I missed out on? Well done!

Nope...Software Etc. find. Big Grin

This one was in a used video game on the shelf and the salesperson said I could just have it. Clap

He gave me a funny look when I asked if he had more games with the cards inside. He must've thought I was crazy.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:

At my local Software Etc., I was looking through about five of the games. There was only one box that had a label "Buffy Trading Card Inside". So I am guessing only the labeled boxes have them inside?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine didn't have any labels or stickers on the box.
Thanks for the link WarriorBabe. Thumb Up

Andy Modlin posted it was a Wal-Mart promotion so that means a big no to them being available in the UK.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
sent my pr1 and pwr1 to inkworks today for destiny

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

At my local Software Etc., I was looking through about five of the games. There was only one box that had a label "Buffy Trading Card Inside". So I am guessing only the labeled boxes have them inside?

Then that is an even BETTER find! I am going to try that. I have two Buffy games, and neither one had the card inside.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DarthJamie:
Star Wars Galaxy 2 P3- the Yodas worshipping a Buddha-like Yoda. It wasn't supposed to be released to the public, but a few pop up once and awhile- unfortunately they are well out of my price range.

You and me both-- Saw one on ebay about 3 months ago- went for like 560- Probably a bit of a steal but my wife said if I ever paid 500 bucks for a piece of cardboard she'd divorce me.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shelbyville, KY | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
sent my pr1 and pwr1 to inkworks today for destiny

Good luck! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers roger

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post