Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know I overpaid, but who knows if I'll ever see the card again

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Holy moly Chuck, that is awesome!!! very envious right now Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Great find!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thx...was really happy to finally pick that card up.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I don't think you overpaid at all considering what it used to go for. I am envious but happy with my single named card still.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I don't think you overpaid at all considering what it used to go for. I am envious but happy with my single named card still.

Val

I wasn't expecting that much. What did they used to go for? (I'm not well versed on Buffy cards).

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Sometimes you have to pay for quality, and yours definitely is one of the best examples there will be.

Congratulations on your new card! Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm don't know what they maxed out at...I'm pretty sure someone on this board picked one up for around $400 in the last 6 months or year though.

quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

Val

I wasn't expecting that much. What did they used to go for? (I'm not well versed on Buffy cards).

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I know some have gone for around $700-$800.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
It's really tough to find the full signature. I don't know how high is too high, but the card lists at $425. I would expect that to be for the common one with only the first name, which is not that easy to find either. Tack on at least an additional 50% for a full signature and you are over $600 right there. I don't know that I would ever pay that much for a single card, but I wouldn't argue with anyone who did for this one.

On a side note, wouldn't it be great if Carpenter was confirmed as a signer in the new Buffy set? And wouldn't it be even greater if she laid down a full signature on all of them?

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
heh, not great for the owners of the full signature cards from Inkworks.

Maybe she'll just sign the new ones with "Carpenter" only and then people who already have the first-name-only card can finally complete the name.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

Maybe she'll just sign the new ones with "Carpenter" only and then people who already have the first-name-only card can finally complete the name.

Thumb Up Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
If she's already in the habit of just signing her first name I doubt she'd go back to signing her full name if she's in the new RA set.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
If she's already in the habit of just signing her first name I doubt she'd go back to signing her full name if she's in the new RA set.

I wouldn't think so either,but its possible that she might do a few full signatures as a variant. She did it the first time after all.

And I don't see how it would have any affect on the pricing of the original full signature Season 2 A5 card either. It increases the supply, but on a different card. Its not like a new source of old inventory were found. It wouldn't make the A5 variant any less rare. It would just give more collectors an opportunity to have a better autograph and it would probably be the second most sort after signature in the set, assuming that Carpenter will even be signing for the product of course. Wink

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is my favorite purchase in a while. Thought you older collectors would enjoy this.

Posts: 8 | Location: IL | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
How sweet it is!!!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cool card tunch!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I agree, great card!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just trying to finish sets that I have on the go.

Posts: 18 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That's about the only card from Enterprise I want. It's beautiful.