Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Great idea, thanks!

Posts: 39 | Location: Miami | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not really a holy grail then as it isn't part of the official set.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I have 2 Razz
Charmed Connections PW8 Pipers Skirt & Xena Beauty&Brawn DA2 Callisto&Hope.
Both too expensive for me! May be able in time to get the Charmed card, but looking unlikely for Xena.

Was that really 5 years ago Eek

Happily for me the inkworks mass sell off got me a Charmed PW8 in the last 18 months at a very decent price Big Grin

Had a few bids for the DA2 but not been successful. You see a few more than were out at the time but still not many.

So now my second Holy Grail would be the Van Helsing UK case card Bride's dress.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Any of these still considered to be Holy Grails?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
No not really but good try.....lol Cool

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, too bad I already have that Catwoman promo. I paid a high price for it too!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If the Halle Berry was signed it would be for me. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Any of these still considered to be Holy Grails?

Show Off! Big Grin Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Along with the obvious Charisma Carpenter full auto from Buffy, I'm searching relentlessly for this card

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
well , i have 2 out of the 3 i would call holy grail cards . I have Harrison Ford from Star Wars 30th and also from Indiana Jones Heritage set . The one i am missing and would cough up a lung for is George Lucas from the IJ Heritage set. PS Chuck Bartowski ( who posted above me . Great forum name . Love that show ! )

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Did you pull those Fords from packs? And can you post a pic of them please? A Harrison Ford autograph from ANY set is one of my Holy Grails.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I would have to say my holy grail cards are the Dorothy dress card from the frst series of Breygent Wizard of Oz. Only 8 were produced. and both of the Wizard of Oz cut signature cards. Only 10 of each of these were made.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out how to post a pic lol not very good with this type of stuff . I will try and figure out how and do it sometime later today . Btw nice Judy Garland auto's they are truely a grail card ! grats on those .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
iconic.if you ever sell any of those,let me know?amazing.

Posts: 25 | Location: liverpool.uk. | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I use photobucket. Harris told me about it. Anyway, you set up an account, its free, then click the upload now button. You can browse your files for the pics you want to post. Then once they are saved in your account, you just copy and paste into the NSU page.
Its easier than I explained it.
Michael

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Clearly now that I have found this card in a drawer in the loft and you have all seen it we might as well close and lock this thread. It has been found.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
A Card with a red cross. Not seen one of those for a while. Smile

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
A Card with a red cross. Not seen one of those for a while. Smile

Dave.

Interesting... it shows up for me this is the URL for the image...

http://cult-stuff.com/wp-conte...ds/2010/12/Grail.jpg

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That link shows up as a little red cross also.

It had better be good after all this. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Ok so now it's a smaller GIF and should work... clearly worth the wait....

http://cult-stuff.com/wp-conte...s/2010/12/Grail1.gif