Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Grail Card(s)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, that's interesting. Since its not a scratch that goes below the color, I'm wondering if it happened in card production or if the section used may not have had it from film production? You wouldn't be able to prove it either way, but if it existed in the piece before it went on the card, it wasn't damaged as a card, but dented as a suit.

Anyway, if the "flaws" are the first thing you see right in the center as you look at the card, then it is a distraction and a problem. However if you have to hold it up to the light and wiggle it around to see them and then it just bothers you because you know its there, there could be very little deduction taken off.

If it weren't something that I fixated on because it was so very obvious and distracting, I think I would just call the dents part of the section and not let it bother me. There doesn't seem to be anything I can detect in your scan.

Posts: 8739 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3010 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
If I didn't already have the ones shown above, I'd definitely want them.
Big Grin

Posts: 3010 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've got two out of those five and wouldn't mind having the rest!

Posts: 2358 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post