Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Holy Grail Card(s)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9701099911

June 25, 2012, 02:34 PM
Chuck Bartowski
Holy Grail Card(s)
Well...to me, the Felicia Day as Codex auto is becoming a Holy Grail type card. I believe only two have been listed and sold, and I seen one other pulled, but not listed. I'm curious to know how many of these there are.
June 25, 2012, 03:05 PM
Mister E.
Any sets of cards that need a home................ I'll take them off your hands (and feet etc......).

June 26, 2012, 10:36 PM
riddler_149
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Well...to me, the Felicia Day as Codex auto is becoming a Holy Grail type card. I believe only two have been listed and sold, and I seen one other pulled, but not listed. I'm curious to know how many of these there are.

Felicia Day actually pulled one from a sample box that she received from Cryptozoic at a convention she was at and passed it on to a fan, so that's another one. Still, they are exceedingly rare.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
July 09, 2012, 12:58 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Felicia Day actually pulled one from a sample box that she received from Cryptozoic at a convention she was at and passed it on to a fan, so that's another one. Still, they are exceedingly rare.

I'm extremely happy to say that I was able to pick up both the Day as Codex and Caso as Bladezz this morning from the same seller and for a reasonable price.
September 26, 2012, 09:29 PM
Chuck Bartowski
Yay for today's holy grail mail day

September 26, 2012, 09:41 PM
goldenavenger
Congrats!! Um, who is it though?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744
September 26, 2012, 11:04 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Congrats!! Um, who is it though?

Maria Sharapova
September 27, 2012, 10:09 AM
Kris Gibson
Nice card! Didn't even know she'd signed for a set, lol!
October 01, 2012, 03:56 AM
Rich65
I can add my Mark Hamill Star Wars Galactic Files auto to my list. Smile
October 28, 2012, 03:16 PM
cardaddict
After all these years I finally found an Alias Season 1 PW3 pieceworks card, shown here with some minor junk I had laying around:

October 28, 2012, 05:28 PM
Triple-Frog
Well done Thumb Up !That's the only card I don't have from the Alias sets Frown .
October 29, 2012, 05:02 AM
goldenavenger
There's not many Holy Grail cards I continue to wish I had, but there is one (actually 3) that I wish I could add. It's been over 7 years since Inkworks had a contest and the winner got this card. I don't remember who it was that won it but I wish I could contact them to try and work out a deal. A 3-card Robots the Movie puzzle sketch card by Tone Rodriguez.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goldenavenger,

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744
October 29, 2012, 09:55 PM
clearblue
The one that eludes me is Seth MacFarlane's autograph card. That would be my holy grail card.
October 29, 2012, 10:12 PM
dcole
My current 'holy grail' card is tantalizingly in reach, except that I can't convince the seller on Ebay to break up the set and sell me just the card I want: it's the dual Wynter/McCarthy autograph card from the Series 1 Sci-Fi & Horror set from Breygent.

It's the last one I need to complete the set! Mad

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
October 30, 2012, 05:53 AM
cardaddict
I'm also after the Seth MacFarlane card. Good luck to both of us!
October 30, 2012, 12:07 PM
cardinalfan13
I just picked up one of my grails but im not telling till its in had. Will post a scan in the bond thread then.....if all goes well that will be 2 grails....

October 30, 2012, 12:33 PM
wolfie
My holy grail set is on Ebay right now but at $500 i think it is going to have to stay there.

Such is life. Frown

October 30, 2012, 02:11 PM
Lovemesomecards
Mine would be PW-13A and PW-13B multi case incentives for Supernatural Season 1.

November 25, 2012, 03:26 PM
Dex1186
Mine right now are from Game of Thrones I would love Jon Snow and Danny. I bought a few packs of cards and ended up getting a autograph but it was Jerome Flynn as Bronn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dex1186,

November 27, 2012, 06:03 AM
WarriorBabe
I got one of mine on eBay for a terrific price!

Will post when it arrives Big Grin