Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keith Dennis ?
 Login/Join

Picture of manolito
posted
Does anybody knows what happend with Keith Dennis (bay seller KC Kards) ?

I can't get in touch with him the last 8 weeks.

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I believe they are out of business. I remember getting e-mails some time ago where they were selling off their inventory.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ferrerstuff
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised that only one person responded to this thread. 1st, Keith is alive and well. 2nd, he still has his business. He recently had a table at a local mall show and he's still selling on that "auction site".

Posts: 111 | Location: S.F./Bay Area | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
He did send out mailings selling off his non-sport inventory and the website is gone, which is where most collectors would know him from. Is he still active in non-sports or just selling off old inventory?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ferrerstuff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
He did send out mailings selling off his non-sport inventory and the website is gone, which is where most collectors would know him from. Is he still active in non-sports or just selling off old inventory?

Keith is still active in non-sports.

Posts: 111 | Location: S.F./Bay Area | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Yes he is still active and also have a user ID on the bay.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post