Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Any interest in extra base cards?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any interest in extra base cards?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted
I wasn't sure where to put this, I am giving away a TON of base cards (not sorted) for Vampire Diaries I (over a case or 2 worth), Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries II, and The Guild.

Is there any interest in this? They are free. I just don't want to deal with putting them up on eBay or throwing them away. Which is crazy!

I've just got too many. I need to stop buying boxes off the bay!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Jessica

Coming to Allentown in May?

I'd take them off your hands then. Saves the shipping trouble.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Ed, I am really going to try to come to the show in May. That would be great if you would take them. I had no clue what to do with them!
Thanks!!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
If Ed cannot take them, I will gladly pay for shipping and take them off your hands. I am trying to get some comic shops down here (North Carolina) to start ordering some series for us collectors and figure that I could give them some sets to show them that there is a very viable/hot market for them. The few people that I have spoken with about NS cards are so uninformed it is downright criminal.

anyhoo........Thanks!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackholeman
posted Hide Post
I'd love the Game of Thrones cards and would gladly pay shipping if they're not already spoken for!

Posts: 150 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'm going to take them all to Ed at the show. Thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Never fear - I have a smallish box of extra cards - I think mostly a TNG case I broke down - near complete sets, etc. Lemme know if there's any interest...

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post