Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Complete sets 1 of xxxx cards with same number
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Complete sets 1 of xxxx cards with same number
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
I think this has been discussed before, but do people ever try to collect a set of 1/xxxx cards all of the same number. Is there a place where people could post what numbers they have and what numbers they want. Seems this would be a easy and simple trade (i.e. I'll trade 123/2014 for 456/2014).

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I couldn't say if anyone has ever tried, but I would think it next to impossible to do unless it was a product where you could purchase the whole run of a single number from the manufacturer or maybe if you were talking about a very limited number of cards.

I guess some collectors might like to get a certain number just for the fun of it, but there's no way to know that a given card will ever be available. It could be stuck in an unopened box and never even see the light of day.

Posts: 10390 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post