Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Has anyone ever seen/have Bleach cards?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone ever seen/have Bleach cards?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
Always trying to find something different to collect and came across a card game for the Anime show Bleach. From Wikipedia it says there were cards produced from 2007-2009.

Has anyone ever seen/opened/collected these cards?

Hoping someone has opened these. Curious to see if they are worth trying to collect and how hard they would be to obtain. I checked ebay and someone is selling them one at a time. Couldn't find any boxes or lots.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
When Shonen Jump magazine was still around they would occasionally pack in promo cards for various anime card games, and I remember them putting Bleach cards in there a couple of times.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have 2 different sales folders for Bleach game cards BLEACH-SELREITEI (FOLDER) (2)
BLEACH-SOUL SOCIETY (FOLDER)
I also have a promo pack still sealed.

May also have Bleach postcards and posters. Have to look. Have lots of anime postcards posters and trading cards.

I know you also collect Doctor Who and I have 2 different large licensing cards for that as well.

Always on the lookout for hard to find foreign and unusual promo cards. Send me a list if you have one.

quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
Always trying to find something different to collect and came across a card game for the Anime show Bleach. From Wikipedia it says there were cards produced from 2007-2009.

Has anyone ever seen/opened/collected these cards?

Hoping someone has opened these. Curious to see if they are worth trying to collect and how hard they would be to obtain. I checked ebay and someone is selling them one at a time. Couldn't find any boxes or lots.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I have Bleach promos, promo packs, and voice actor postcards too. Most came from Comic Con 2007-2009 I think. Have extras if you like trading...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post