Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Disney transportation cards
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney transportation cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
If you have an extra, I would be interested...Also looking for the #25 updated card with just the monorail and Sebastian on the front. I have extras of both #12 & #25 errors.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok..I'm back from Disney world...still no luck with the new monorail cards but was able to get the buses and all the water crafts.

Beamer if you would like to do a trade send me an email. Thanks

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This card also has a typo on the back. It says there are 12 monorails. This card was also pulled before release. The pink and purple monorail was retired from service. Here are the 2 checklists:

This is not an error card, nor was it pulled as such. Pink and purple monorail parts were used to create Monorail Peach. Card 25 was used until Monorail Peach was operational. There is a new card 25 with that monorail on it.

Posts: 1 | Location: Valrico, Florida | Registered: November 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What is the difference between the #12s ? I see one on ebay for $ 5, and one for $75, and the backs look identical to me. No revisions or corrections

Posts: 4013 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "did you know" trivia on the back is different, at least on the #12 Grand One..I don't have the #25 yet. The error card says "available for private charters booked through A LA CARTE" which is a mis print. The new version says "available for private charters booked by calling 407-wdw-play". That's the big difference..plus the other facts are worded differently.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post