Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    PSC Booket Commission...Hazzard style
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSC Booket Commission...Hazzard style
 Login/Join

posted
A huge thanks to Amber for accepting the commission.Amber allowed me to design the cover of the PSC booklet with her direction.As for the illustration choice that was all me,and she knocked it out of the park Smile!.

While the process and wait time was a little lengthy due to the booklet design and construction it was well worth the wait and time. This was my first time commissioning an illustration from Amber and it was flawless.

I would like to thank Amber again as well as all of the other artist's who have been willing to illustrate my PSC Booklets.As usual my crummy pics do not do the artist's illustrations any justice...my apologies.

Before:

After:

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post