Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    DeadSexy: Sexy Zombie Girls Coming Halloween
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DeadSexy: Sexy Zombie Girls Coming Halloween
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted

DeadSexy Hungry Dead Girls is a juicy new Sketchcard Set from Marty and Boo Cards
thats only 100 exclusive packs big.
Every pack will have a hand drawn Sketchcard
of a sexy zombie girl hungry for your Flesh
in glorius Black and White and Red.

You can find out exactly what it's about by heading over to www.deadsexycards.blogspot.com

Packs come out this Halloween

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think i have been out with a few of these. Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

LOL! Razz

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:

You wish. Big Grin

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
haha

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's what they were like AFTER they spent a date with you Big Grin

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
It's not Necrophilia if you're both dead. Shake Head

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
I should point out, the dead girls are very nude in this set Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
You can find out exactly what it's about by heading over to www.deadsexycards.blogspot.com

Yes they are, I respect the art but will have to pass on this set.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are there any promos for this set or i have i missed them somewhere?

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are there any promos for this set or i have i missed them somewhere?

Hi, there are no promo cards for this set so dont worry, you didnt miss them, we had to keep these Zombie Girls caged up untill Halloween, if they got out with promocards who knows what damage they could do to people lol

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes i'm in the same position, they have to make sure i don't escape. Big Grin

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Coming This Halloween DEADSEXY Hungry Dead Girls, 100 packs of sexy zombie girl Sketchcard artwork for everyone to collect, hand drawn by awesome artists from around the world and each pack has free Post and Packing
www.deadsexycards.blogspot.com from Marty and Boo Cards

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I (intellectually at least) understand how some cards in T and A sets could be considered sexy, though most are too stylised and unrealistic to be even remotely attractive. It completely escapes me how dead / zombies could ever be considered sexy.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
I (intellectually at least) understand how some cards in T and A sets could be considered sexy, though most are too stylised and unrealistic to be even remotely attractive. It completely escapes me how dead / zombies could ever be considered sexy.

You haven't heard? Necrophilia is the new big thing.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
I used to go out with a Vampire girl but I had to call it off in the finish as she kept putting the bite on me. (sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself)

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
I used to go out with a Vampire girl but I had to call it off in the finish as she kept putting the bite on me. (sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself)

haha nice one

I'm quite excited about hot girls eating hotgirls lol