Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Has anyone ever seen the Bendis or Ellis Auto from Marvel Masterpiece 3(2008)?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone ever seen the Bendis or Ellis Auto from Marvel Masterpiece 3(2008)?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
I had always heard that there might be autographs of Brian Michael Bendis and Warren Ellis in the 2008 Marvel Masterpieces Writer Autograph set. I have never seen one before or heard from anyone that has one. Has anyone on here ever seen them?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
The art director Mark Erwin (at the time) for Upper Deck stated he had seen the auto cards by Bendis and Ellis. Aside from that there's nobody I know that has seen either autograph card and there's been several hard core collectors that wanted them to complete their set. There's even a dealer that opened probably 100 cases that never got one, so it's possible that they were signed and are still sitting in Upper Decks vault. Good luck on finding one and let us know if you ever see one.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information. I sent a tweet to Bendis but never heard back. And you know for sure if you call Upper Deck you will not get an answer (and I mean just someone to answer the phone!)

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post