Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    MAD magazine Lime Rock promos.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MAD magazine Lime Rock promos.
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
How many of these were there? I seem to remember a 10 set and a smaller 4 card set. Also a parallel set of cards with member seals. My set is in storage.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
There are 3 different sets. The regular promo card set, the Inside Trader silver foil stamp set and the the one with the same stamp but with the word "Member" added. Each set is 10 cards. I'm looking for the #6 card from the silver foil stamp to complete this series.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you're just asking about Series 1, Promoking has it covered. Series 2 had just two promos: F1 and F2.

The third series, "Mad: Final Edition," had 3 prototypes (R1, R2, R3) which were said to have been given out but you could also get a random one in the factory set.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
How many of these were there? I seem to remember a 10 set and a smaller 4 card set. Also a parallel set of cards with member seals. My set is in storage.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to PCE there is also a 6 card sheet containing numbers 1-6 all with a silver foil stamp. The card is signed and numbered xxxx/2500. It is not stated which text the silver is, i.e. with or without the word "member".

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
THANKS

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
How many cards have the seal but not the word "member" in it? Are there 10 of that variation?

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
yeah 10 with "Member", 10 without, and 10 without a stamp at all.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks Todd.