Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Stores in the Northeast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stores in the Northeast
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Anybody know of a good card store in the northeast? Particularly interested in finding a store that carries promos and singles.

Posts: 1 | Location: NJ | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
You're more likely to find some local shows where multiple dealers set up on a fairly regular basis.

Stores are few and far between these days, even more so if you are looking for promos and singles.

Keep an eye on the shows forum as many of the dealers post when a show is coming up.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I have access to a couple of hobby stores in my area and I can tell you that they don't bust product and they don't sell non-sport card singles. They have bargain bins of single sports cards, everything else is in sealed boxes, with a few open boxes for pack buying.

I have to pre-order my non-sport titles and many are not carried at all. Promos? I think they would faint if I asked for them. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post