Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Thank you RR Parks Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you RR Parks Cards
 Login/Join

posted
Richard (RRParksCards). Thank you for the Collectors Kit for the 2014-2015 Chronicals of the Three Stooges. It was awesome surprise to come home to. Lots of cool goodies in it. I can't wait to pick up the 3rd series and from what I've seen from you the 4th series will be worth the wait. Best of luck with all the other sets that your working on. Good stuff. Thumb Up

Posts: 31 | Location: Boston Mass | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
After another manic Monday at work it was nice to come home to find a surprise package waiting for me from RRParks. a Chronicles of The Three Stooges Collectors Kit!! This kit is loaded with all sorts of goodies. promos, uncut mini sheets, filmcards, binder title sheets and more! Thank you Richard! I've been collecting for a whole lot of years and these Stooges sets are one of my all time favorite sets. Keep up the great work and I really look forward to series 4. way to go you Numbskull!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
My Stooge Chronicles collection looks right at home in a binder with an official cover and spine! Mr. Parks consistently delivers a product that shows a whole lot of love for the Stooges and the fans.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
THANKS GUYS! :-) Am glad the Collector's Kits are fun ... they certainly were fun to create. Over the last year I've spent so MUCH time 'doing' the Three Stooges series I still have NOT had a chance to put together my own binder of my own card series. Something to look forward to once I've completed series four and can actually take a 'break' and PLAY with my own card series.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Hey Rich, I just wanted to add my Thank-you for the wonderful collectors kit! I had just bought a large binder with the slip cases on the outside to house the entire collection and then your kit arrived! WOW, job well done! Your love of the Stooges and care you have for the collectors really shows through! Clap

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Well you're quite welcome! And thank you for saying 'thanks'... I appreciate that. RRParks CARDS

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post