Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cryptozoic Classic Batman Cryptomium Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Classic Batman Cryptomium Cards
 Login/Join

posted
If I'm not mistaken, Cryptozoic never released the final nine cards to complete this set. Can anyone confirm this?

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
George said the cards have all been printed but there had not been any products released that were a proper fit to include these cards. They will get released at some point.

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post