Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Any non-sport collectors in Europe to deal with ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any non-sport collectors in Europe to deal with ???
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys,

Well, I live near Paris (France). Unfortunately the trading card hobby faded into near oblivion like 5-10 years ago here. No more dealers around Frown .
I feel a tad isolated, it's depressing.

Recently, a friend 'gave' me thousands of cards from the 1990-1996 era (mostly super-heroes, fantasy, Star Wars, pinups, adult).
It tooks me 3 days to sort them out. I reckon they'll be listed in a text file in the upcoming days.
Hope that some can help to complete sets. (I'm slow in typing, so expect me to be fully 'operational' next week).

Besides, I'm also looking for single cards (mainly common cards), 3-5 base sets and a couple of chase cards.
Subsequently, I'd like to find other European hobbyists / collectors to trade with. Anyone interested in UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc ?
Of course, US residents are welcome too ^_^ ...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ncis,

Posts: 32 | Location: France | Registered: November 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi, welcome to the forum. Wavey

Feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have a look in the card trading section of this board and post your own swaps there as well. Hopefully you will find several trading partners.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Theres at least 2 other card collectors from Paris as far as I can remember, I am sure Batmancity and Szym both live in Paris.

Always happy to trade -

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
As someone else has noted, you will need to post a wants list in the trading forum. As soon as you do I will email you (if you change your profile to contain an email address that is!!)

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I am in Belfast - don't have any commons to trade unfortunately but maybe we will all go to the same convention some time. Welcome and good luck.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your support.

List is displayed at here.

Posts: 32 | Location: France | Registered: November 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You need to remove the word sell. Buying & selling is not allowed on the forum, only trading. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ncis:
Thanks for your support.

List is displayed at here.

bonjour j'habite la Belgique ; je suis un habitué du forum meme si je participe pas trop souvent, mon anglais étant trop limité ; si jamais vous recherchez des autograph card, costume card ou binder, vous pouvez me contactez ; je vend ou alors, je peux échanger ; je recherche tout ce qui concerne james bond !! voilà, peut être à bientôt et bonne continuation sur le site.
serge

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
You need to remove the word sell. Buying & selling is not allowed on the forum, only trading. Smile

Confused . Fixed !

quote:
Originally posted by 007sergei:
si jamais vous recherchez des autograph cards, costume cards ou binders, vous pouvez me contactez ; je vends ou alors, je peux échanger ; je recherche tout ce qui concerne james bond !!

Nay, I'm actually after common cards.
And the only 007 item I do own is the comic book James Bond: The Serpent Tooth #1-3 - and it is in English Frown . But anyway, nice meeting you.

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm located in Brussels. Impressive stack of Groo cards you have there!

Welcome to the board!

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Would you believe me if I tell you that I'm a huge Groo fan ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ncis,