Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Full Moon set
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
How many cards in this 1991 set? I've got 25.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think I saw this set on Allender's House of Checklists.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I checked with House of Checklists and found that there are 40 cards in various packs of 5 cards comprising a set.

But I couldn't find "Screamin' Traders". I believe that its a 14 card set but not sure. No listing.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
PCE2008 has Screamin' Traders as a 15-card set (14 numbered cards and an unnumbered header).

quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
I checked with House of Checklists and found that there are 40 cards in various packs of 5 cards comprising a set.

But I couldn't find "Screamin' Traders". I believe that its a 14 card set but not sure. No listing.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Full Moon has the lenticular sets too. Shadowzone for sure. Can't recall the others right now.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Puppet Master and Meridian.

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Full Moon has the lenticular sets too. Shadowzone for sure. Can't recall the others right now.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I found my Promo Price Guide so will be able to find some stuff. I have a Gum Guide somewhere but haven't found it yet.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to PCE 2008 there are 40 separate packs of 5 cards per pack which would make 200 cards.

I have 7 packs 2 of which have been opened and 5 have not. Strangely the 7 packs I have are the seven than been italicized in PCE 2008.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
According to PCE 2008 there are 40 separate packs of 5 cards per pack which would make 200 cards.

I have 7 packs 2 of which have been opened and 5 have not. Strangely the 7 packs I have are the seven than been italicized in PCE 2008.

regards

John

I think you might have read that wrong. There are 40 cards broken into 5-card subset packs. The italics indicate the name of the pack.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Todd

Many thanks for correcting me, having now looked at one of my opened packs properly I now understand what you intended and I see that it is a list of all "Full Moon" cards with every card numbered with a "1" or "6" at the end being the beginning of the next pack. However I see that the list misses cards 16-20. Were cards 16-20 ever issued.

Looking at my wrappers I see that four packs have an invitation to enrol in the Full Moon Fan Club for $20 whereas the other three packs have a blank space as the scan shown below.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Were cards 16-20 ever issued.

Yes, "Dollman" is the pack for 16-20. At the time of printing I hadn't seen them so I didn't list them. They'll be in the next volume for sure.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Finished my set of 40 cards. That's 8 packs of 5 cards. Thanks for the help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,