Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Show off your Custom Cards!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show off your Custom Cards!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Wow, I cannot believe how nice these look? Great job guys! Would you take any commissions? I'd like some for the cons this summer!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Not "Nightmare" related, but I thought I'd share my latest digital custom creation....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
LOVE IT!!!!! You must get that signed.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I am still working on Chuck getting ready to get them printed and sent out..

36 only 10 female ?
really ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Chris,
Im using photoshop for the gradient as I dont think u can do it on fotoflexer. All the sizing and writing im doing on fotoflexer. Im sure photoshop is what the card manufacturers use because u get that full bleed effect.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sidewinder,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple more customs to show off, both from "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3":

and:

and my last for the night:

Enjoy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
Wow, I cannot believe how nice these look? Great job guys! Would you take any commissions? I'd like some for the cons this summer!

You really should have a go at it yourself, it's a lot of fun and I'm sure you can create some great designs yourself. Just google for some good pictures and go from there. If you need any help we'd all be happy to help I'm sureSmile
Welcome to the forums Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Alternate art "autos" for NOES 4's Brooke Theiss:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Here are the rest of the Chuck auto's I made up.

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Walking Dead....

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Sons....

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Chris - How are you not working for a trading card company? Thumb Up

Thats nice of you to say! I am thinking of taking a Photoshop class so I can really learn how to make these nicer.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
The Sons!! Big Grin

Nice work on them, they look so good Thumb Up
I would love it if a company would do a SOA set.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I am sure I will have to wait a long time to get a new LOT set so I started making my own.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Playing with Once Upon A Time today.....

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice on the OUAT cards Chris.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Chris I am fangirling those OUAT cards hardcore. Very nice. The Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen pic is one of my favorites.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Okay, I've started a few cards, this is my first complete one, just still working out the back design. The first set I'm working on is La Femme Nikita:

What ever happened to Peta Wilson ?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I totally love the Once upon a Time cards!!! And to have a book as a signing space - genius!

I could give it a try to make a BSG Dean Stockwell card... but I don't know how to print it on card stock. The printing shops here have only paper, and even the thickest one doesn't compare to a card. Suggestions? Glue the printout on a card?

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Chris I am fangirling those OUAT cards hardcore. Very nice. The Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen pic is one of my favorites.

I will put the rest up Monday. I made 40 cards for the set.