Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Show off your Custom Cards!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show off your Custom Cards!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Going to work on this more as well...I'm taking a long weekend for the 4th of July holiday so I may try to work on these some.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
LOVE the Lost Girl cards!!!!! I really hope they do come out with cards for this show. It's awesome!!

ThanksSmile Id love them to do a set, but I dont think it rates high enough yet, but you never know, it could improve.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I went a little Old School yesterday. I played with a few Charlie's Angels mock ups. I don't know if I will print them up but I had a request to make them up.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
FNL!

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
FNL!

Lovely.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Nice job with those FNL cards Chuck Smile

Loving the old school Charlie's Angels Chris Smile

Chris: What did your cards print out like from that website? Are they glossy or matte finish?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
They come out as a matte finish. Which is great for signing.

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I had a request for these from Paul Hart.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice on those V cards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Guys,

The Friday Night Lights and V cards are awesome, great job!

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
So here are some cards about this dude in a big Blue Box. I got 62 cards done but have at least 20 more to go. But thought i would share a few.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am a big fan of Instant Star...there just aren't a lot of images out there with high enough resolution to make into cards...I did find some to make these though

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Wow , I love the Dr Who's . David Tennant's card is perfect . That and Billie Pipper i would pay a fortune for if a company came out with the set .... sigh BBC should allow it , but nope . Greedy SoB's ~!

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
A few more....

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Those FNL cards are sweet my Dad really got into that show.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am totally fangirling the Doctor Who cards. Very cool, my kids would love those cards.

It has been over 100 degrees for the last 3 days and the kids and I have been getting caught up on some Doctor Who while enjoying the air conditioning.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Here is the last set I have done. i am going to try and finish the rest today and get them ready to be printed.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Nice job with the Who cards! The only criticism I'd give (constructive, hopefully!) is that if you plan to actually send these out to get signed, the time vortex design in the signing area might be a little too dark and obscure the signature. Personally, I'd remove the logo from there as well to give them more room to sign in.

Good luck if you do send them out!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Thanks for the input. I did change the warp field to a lighter color which comes out almost white when printed. However it is far to late to change the logo..lol I have bad 175 cards and have already sent them to be printed. I think I might be done making new cards for awhile I have over 1000 cards made now and need to focus on getting them sent off to get signed.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Far out 1000 cards, you have been busy Smile Hope you get a lot of them back signed.