Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Show off your Custom Cards!
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show off your Custom Cards!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
"Better Off Ted" was a short-lived comedy on ABC that was absolutely brilliant. It ran for two seasons but the ratings apparently weren't there for it so it got canned. I believe it is streaming on Netflix right now though.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
Any chance you could show off the Whoopi signature? She's another one of my favorites and I'd love to see a signed card by her!

Sure I will post it and a couple others that I have gotten recently, when I get home tonight.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those who like to make custom cards should check this out...this guy does amazing work...not not sports, but still awesome

Custom Booklet Card

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Whoopi! Thanks for sharing!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post

I am ecstatic to have this card back signed, and in less than one month. Thank you Zachary Quinto!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: madcollector,

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
That card is awesome! I am still waiting to get mine back.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I just started this show but it seems really well done!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree about Alphas...about 100 times better than Heroes ever was.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by madcollector:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I can't agree with you about it being better than Heroes, but it is entertaining. The Alphas cards are wonderful!

Here are my first groups of Star Trek TOS cards signed.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I just started this show but it seems really well done!

awesome
I would like these cards to happen

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I can't agree with you about it being better than Heroes, but it is entertaining. The Alphas cards are wonderful!

Here are my first groups of Star Trek TOS cards signed.

Those are very cool! I love the look of them. I guess after 15 or so years of the same classic trek look it is nice to see something new.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
A few new cards...

Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
Those Alien and Aliens cards are awesome! They are two of my all-time favorite movies. I was thinking about doing some myself, but after the 120 cards I did, I think I need a break. Right now I am enjoying coming home to see if I got any returned cards in the mail.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I am sooooooo happy!!! This fills a hole in my LOST card collection that has bugged me forever.

My scanner sucks but it really is a nice looking card. Plus he sent me back a nice 8x10 as well.

Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
That's a great Lost autograph. I had a very good day too. This one was definately in my Top 5 of the ones I wanted to get back. I forgot to put my zip code on the return evelope for this one, but fortunately it still found its way back to me.

posted Hide Post
Mad, can I pay you to do some of those Heroes cards for me too?! Great job to both you and Chris of course. Btw, that other guy does amazing work too!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I am sooooooo happy!!! This fills a hole in my LOST card collection that has bugged me forever.

My scanner sucks but it really is a nice looking card. Plus he sent me back a nice 8x10 as well.

That is excellent. In the days of Inkworks, Jorge said to me it would be cool to sign trading cards, but has never been asked. Years later I found out he was never asked because his manager was asking an extortionate amount to do it. Jorge probably never knew Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wow, Jorge's.manager was an arse! Good to see all the cards coming back - fantastic.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mlj102:
My question for those who have made and printed their own cards is if there is any risk with getting in trouble with the copyright issues. I've read that it's considered okay if you're just making one set for yourself kind of thing, not profiting from it and all, but I'm still hesitant to print them because of the copyright. Should I be concerned?

I know what you mean, I'm not sure about the copyright laws but I think since you made it yourself for your own collection then it's okay.

If you made them, got the autographs and then sold them online or something that would be different because you're making a profit on an unauthorised/unlicenced item that has copyrighted images/logos/names etc on it without the company/copyright holders consent.

I believe copyright MIGHT different between countries/locations too??

If you want to know the acurate legal standing perhaps do some online research into copyright and custom made items for personal use.

Hope that helps and no, I'm not a legal expert it's only what I THINK constitutes as legal use of copyrighted images/items. Smile

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post