Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Case purchases
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:
The Walking Dead TV series 2 has been my only case purchase.

I took my time opening it over the course of a day. My son and his girlfriend dropped by, and helped bust a couple boxes.

Made 1 base set out of the first box, and put all the autos, character foils, shadow-box, and costume cards straight into sleeves, and top-loaders as I pulled them. Put all the puzzles to the side. Plus I kept track of what came out of each box.

Would like to get in on a case of Grimm, but waiting to see what exactly is in them first, especially the auto list.

The auto list for Grimm is out (although I think one signer may be missing):

David Giuntoli: Nick Burkhardt
Silas Weir Mitchell: Monroe
Bitsie Tulloch: Juliette Silverton
Bree Turner : Rosalee Calvert
Claire coffee: Adalind Schade
Russel Hornsby: Hank Griffin
Sasha Roiz: Captain Renard
Reggie Lee: Sgt. Wu
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio: Kelly Burkhardt
Titus Welliver: Farley Kolt
Kenneth Mitchell: Larry Mackenzie
Neil Hopkins: Ian Harmon
Danielle Panabaker: Ariel Eberhart
Daniel Baldwin: Jordan Vance
Brad William Henke: Hap Lasser
Frederick Koehler: Martin Burgess

Apparently there are two versions of each as well. I say one signer may be missing because the update said there are 34 autographs to collect. Based on the list above there would only be 32.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frederick Koehler

That's a great autograph line-up! The 'big ones' are signing that's comfortable to know since I already pre-ordered :-)

BTW where did you find this info?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was posted on NSCF by Joe who was posting what he received in email.

quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
quote:
Frederick Koehler

That's a great autograph line-up! The 'big ones' are signing that's comfortable to know since I already pre-ordered :-)

BTW where did you find this info?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would like to get in on a case of Grimm, but waiting to see what exactly is in them first, especially the auto list.

Sold out...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks for the intel Chuck

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gregore
posted Hide Post
Yes, Grimm has sold out - Congrats to Tom....On the other subjects. I have really regretted some cases. Not worth it at all. But, when you do get a great auto or sketch - WOW - the excitement is sky high. You just want to shred some more. When it comes to opening, I just plow through. However, when the family is involved I open the box and spread out all the unopened packs on a table and the wife and kids get to pick packs at random - see who is lucky or psychic.

Posts: 89 | Location: Earth - I'm told | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post