Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Can someone PLEASE ID the Sketch artist for me . . KONE ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can someone PLEASE ID the Sketch artist for me . . KONE ?
 Login/Join

Picture of MBellar
posted
Ok, I give up . . . I know I have seen this signature before, but can someone tell me who the artist is ?

Posts: 73 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Andrew Cosson

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MBellar
posted Hide Post
Thanks . . . Andrew Cosson, That's a name I do not recall seeing vary much of. I know I've seen that "signature" before but never knew it was a pen-name, of sorts.
Curious . . . what it stands for.
Any one know ?
Matt

Posts: 73 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, it says 'Drone'

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MBellar
posted Hide Post
Drone ? ? ?
is that just a pen-name ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was unconvinced, because all of his earlier depictions of "Drone" looked different. But this one is posted on his Facebook page, so we can call it "settled." Big Grin

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MBellar
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was unconvinced, because all of his earlier depictions of "Drone" looked different. But this one is posted on his Facebook page, so we can call it "settled."

I'm convined as well, THANKS for your research.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
O ye of little faith Razz Big Grin