Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    conan martineck sketches
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

conan martineck sketches
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all

I was wondering if people can help me I am trying to find out if Warren did Red bordered cards for each of the 34 characters . I know of 23 that where done can anybody add to my list below.

akema yes
ape demon yes
archoric yes
astriel yes
athyr-bast yes
belit yes
brotherhood of the falcon yes
captain sharaq yes
children of zath
cobra crown
conan yes
crom
dancer of zath yes two different names Rudabeh + Hedamar
dread
fafnir hellhand yes
harpagus yes
harpagus`ring
heart of ahriman
helgor yes
jandlinatjari
kali yes
kulan gath yes
lady alophic yes
snakes of many colours
thoth-amon
tritus yes
valeria yes
vammatar yes
witchman of hyperborean yes
wrarrl yes
wyvern yes
yarralmundu yes
zath

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NEIL BROWN,

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Have you tried to contact Warren himself? Or ask someone who knows him to ask?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes this was my last resort .

Checked his website and pack pulls from all the websites I know ,but they where not much help.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Just in case you're not familiar with it, check out worthpoint.com with "Martineck Conan Sketch" as the search phrase. There's 38 of them with that showing now, although a lot of them are of Belit, one of Conan's ill-fated lovers.

They've got a pretty good archive of completed auctions, most with pictures, from the last 10 years of so. Why, a lot of my best work can be found there!

It's free to look at all the stuff, you just have to join (and pay) to look at what the items actually sold for.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chesspieceface,

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks ,will do