Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Any Ebay Listing experts out there?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Ebay Listing experts out there?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have been listing for many years on Ebay but only just come across this problem. It might have been happening to me for years and I have not noticed Roll Eyes .

When I do a search for an item I have listed it does not appear when the item location is set to " default " . As soon as I change the item location to anything else ( UK, worldwide, etc ) it appears.

Anyone have any ideas of how to get my listing to show up when the item location is default?

It's really frustrating as the exact same item listed in the same categories from other sellers that does appear when " default " is the item location is getting bids and is more than double the starting price of my item that has no bids Mad .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I have not verified this yet but I know that large brick and mortar stores do this as well. This could be your problem.

Basically Ebay's version of product placement and desired shelf levels so the customer sees some products over others.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/...sults/qaq-p/22616021

Posts: 4859 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I figured it was something like this, just wanted to make sure it was not something I was doing that had an easy fix.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post