Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Giant Plaks box question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giant Plaks box question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
I have been searching the web for information on this box. All I can find though is the skinny half-size box. Anyone know anything about this?

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
never saw these. I do have most of a set of the widevision sized cards, which include both images shown on side and top of box.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Hi Don, yeah, the cards are all the same. My box actually had about 10 packs that I sold years ago. The only other box I’ve seen online is one purchased from the Topps Archive- flat and uncut. It shows the name and 4 or so Cards fanned out. I am wanting to sell mine but I’d like to have some info before doing so, hence my post.

Thanks for your response as most of my posts get no input. Good luck with finishing your set!

Cecil

quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
never saw these. I do have most of a set of the widevision sized cards, which include both images shown on side and top of box.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post