Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Delay falling skies season two binder?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Delay falling skies season two binder?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted
Does anyone know if there is a delay in the release of the falling skies season two binder?

Can't seem to find them on the bay except for ofcourse the ones offered by the always lovely Miss Lizzy Big Grin

Did Lizzy finally managed to get a monopoly on Rittenhouse binders? It wouldn't surprise me one bit though... Wink

Anyway, to get back on topic: any ideas about the missing falling skies season two binders?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
My ears are burning! Big Grin

Wave Hi!

As far as I know, there is no delay. I got mine in last week on Tuesday, so I imagine everyone else got theirs as well. It is odd that there are no others on eBay though...

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick response Lizzy and hi there too Wave

it's always a pleasure dealing with you Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MvG,

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Haha!! You just put up an auction for a S2 binder!! You're awesome Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MvG,