Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
The postman today brought the final cards I needed to complete my master set of The Seeker:The Dark Is Rising. My first ever!! I'm rather pleased.

Congrats on your first master set!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
The postman today brought the final cards I needed to complete my master set of The Seeker:The Dark Is Rising. My first ever!! Dance I'm rather pleased.

Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Working on the Jericho Season One set right now. Still three cards to go... One auto/pw and two auto's.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm real close to finishing my Complete Star Trek movies Master set. I still need 2 Very limiteds (Malcolm McDowell and Robert Picardo) and The Shatner. I wasn't going to try until I pulled 3 Very Limiteds from my case (Stephen Collins, Rene Auberjonois and Christopher Lloyd) Dance Thumb Up Metal and I pulled a Harve Bennett from a loose box and I got a Montalban off E-bay. I'm only missing 5 autos total and I have everything else being this close I have to go for it.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done, keep going. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well I bought this card at CollectormaniaGMEX today which completes my master set of The Complete Bond Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your master set dis68!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Dis68- Good for you! I bet the set looks awesome Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Congrats dis68 - its a cool card - I bet your chuffed! Thumb Up

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks all - I'm just glad I didn't have to pay the US$999 e$ay price for one

quote:
Originally posted by X:
Congrats dis68 - its a cool card - I bet your chuffed! Thumb Up

Yup Wave Wave Surf

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I can't remember what I posted last time, but I'm waiting on one pieceworks for Buffy Season 6 then that'll be a master set.
I recently completed Buffy Season 4. Seasons 3 and 5 I'm only an auto away, and am two cards away from a master with Supernatural Season 1.
Season 2 of that the most hard to get ones I still need - 3 pieceworks. Like the first season I doubt I'll finish it.

I'm not concentrating on any one set at the moment, just slowly looking around. If something pops up that's great, if not I'm not fussed.

Cool

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elephant Elephant Elephant

just completed my buffy big bads master set!!!!!! dru just arrived in the mail! Dance

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Congratz Rachandcarl!

You outbid me on that one.... It went quite cheap as I recall but I needed the funds to buy a masterset of the The Dark Is Rising. So I guess we're both happy Smile

I am bidding on some other mastersets too at this moment. Choices, choices, choices...

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rachandcarl:
just completed my buffy big bads master set!!!!!! dru just arrived in the mail!

Congrats to you! That's a toughie, I know I was relieved when I finished that one.

posted Hide Post
thanks all it was a big relief, and an even bigger one when it arrived in the mail!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Still slowly slogging away at these premium/insert sets:
James Bond Corgi (50 cards)
James Bond Johnny Lightning Series 1 (50 cards)
James Bond Johnny Lightning Series 2 (30 cards)

Its a VERY slow process!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I'm so happy!! I now have a hold of the UK promo card for Witchblade the tv series! Metal

I won't give up how much it cost me but it's worth it.

My master set is slowly coming together Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
I just completed my Supernatural S2 set a couple of weeks ago, and decided to try and finish my Final Fantasy Art Museum 5, and Final Fantasy AM Premium 3 master sets, but not having much luck finding the cards I need Shake Head teach me for leaving it for 4 years

Posts: 169 | Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post