Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I have finally completed my first true master set. I have every single card issued for the 1st and 2nd series of the Wizard of Oz by Breygent. I have at least one of every artist sketch and all of the chase, prop cards and case incentives.
I have over 100 different sketches between the 2 series. I have both Judy cut signatures, the Witches hat and Dorothy's dress. I have all of the lions hair and Scarecrow props and all of the Yellow Brick Road props too! Considering I have been collecting non-sport cards for over 30 years, I guess it's about time I completed a master set! Finally!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff Beamer, well done. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the first Rittenhouse Twilight Zone set back in 99, I picked up the Shatner autograph in my first box. I've picked up every Zone set since and am two autos and 6 Hall of Fame cards to go.
* Hellboy – the Del Toro auto
* UFO – Ventham, Anderson and Mike Trim autos
* Doctor Who Cornerstone - Nicola Bryant auto and the Crystal Dalek Card
* Outer Limits: Sex, Cyborgs & Science the A20 Leonard Nimoy auto and two promos
* Outer Limits only four Beyond and two promo cards.

I personally don’t tend to count the dealer sell sheet as part of the set.
Am I alone in this?

my swaps list is at: http://videodrome.org/cards

Posts: 96 | Location: Melbourne | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rectz
posted Hide Post
hoping to do heroes..

hoping to get haydens autograph in one of my 2-4 boxes... ahahahah

Posts: 64 | Location: vancouver/b.c./canada | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I live in Italy and I'm a collector of UFO Cards Inc (2004).
I need in mint conditions:
- (Cards Inc) UFO AUTOGRAPH card WANDA VENTHAM.
Please, if You have got it or can help me to find it, contact me at zret65@yahoo.it
It's very very urgent for me.
Many thanks.
sethanbext

Posts: 31 | Location: Italy | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Trying to finish up my Heroes Season 1 Master set.

I need:

Claire, Nathan, Micha, and Issac autos
Claire patch costume card

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trying to finish up my Heroes Season 1 Master set.

I need:

Claire, Nathan, Micha, and Issac autos
Claire patch costume card

Hi Bryan,

Don't forget the retail version of Motion and Foil insert sets ;-P

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ah....I should clarify. I guess it is not a master set...I am putting together an Auto/Costume master set Smile

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Just got a Justine/Laurel Holloman autograph in the mail. Smile

Eleven Angel autos to go....Big Grin

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Getting close to a Master set of Robots Smile
Will let you know how it goes Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks to some good trades going on, I now need The retail chase set and the H Promo for Robots and it will be a master set Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
way to go KADRAN00157

from millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brian A. Davis
posted Hide Post
I just purchased the last Lexx (Dynamic Forces - 2002) sketch card I needed to complete a master set of this issue. The card is in the mail, but when I receive it, I will have all known sketch variations (29 sketches).

It was a long haul. Elephant

Posts: 94 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats on reaching your goal

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done brian, Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one Smile

KADRAN00157

Picture of Brian A. Davis
posted Hide Post
Thanks, All.

I have my Lexx sketches (except the last one) online if anyone is interested:

Lexx Sketch Card Gallery

Brian

[Edited 10/03/21: Updated URL]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brian A. Davis,

Posts: 94 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
wow- great looking set! congrats! Metal

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I purchased a case of Lost - Season One when it was first released and have been sporadically picking up the missing cards ever since. Having recently acquired the Maggie Grace autographed pieceworks card, I now only need the Evangeline Lilly PWA-1 and the uncut mini-press sheet for a master set!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi SPIGGOT,
please, send me an e-mail.
sethanbext

Posts: 31 | Location: Italy | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post