Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
i'm working on the veronica mars set
all the angel and buffy are a lovely dream- although just need that pesky evil trio auto to complete my men of sunnydale.

firefly i just need a few promos

but the problem is the list keeps growing!!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
I'm working on a few right now:

WWE Heritage: Regular & Chrome (Need a few autographs & many refractors)
X-Men 3 (Need a few sketches & autographs)
Family Guy 2 (Need UK promo & uncut press sheet)

I finally ordered the Mars Attacks Savage Dragon comic book so once I have the included promo I will have a complete set of the Widevision cards. Thumb Up

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:

Venom, are you also doing the Superfractor set? This bidder on ebay is buying all of the auctions.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by venom5liter:

Venom, are you also doing the Superfractor set? This bidder on ebay is buying all of the auctions.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally finished a Veronica Mars master set and I am trying to now get auto cards of the guest stars to make a "super-duper" master set.

Besides that, I have only the PW1 and PW3 left to go to get a master set for LOST, which I hope to finish by doing some shopping at Comic-Con...

Also, I am slowly working on a Roswell master set, but I only get the cards that I need when it is a good deal on Ebay.

My next ones that I am thinking of doing are the new LOST set and the 4400 because they don't seem like they would have a lot of impossible to find cards

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm working on a master set of all the Rittenhouse promo cards having completed all the Inkworks ones.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:

Not at the moment since I'm broke Frown. I'm working on the autographs right now and only need Lillian & Strongbow. Then I'll move on to the Refractors until I have all those finished before I even try at the other levels.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I mentioned my goal of completing the Angel autographs over a year ago in this thread and I am now over halfway done. I have 31 out of the 46 autos now, so I only lack 15. The most expensive autos I am missing are Drusilla and the Darla/Dru combo. I also need to track down Lilah, Holtz, The Groosalugg, Gavin, Sahjhan, Justine, The Beast, Prof. Seidel, Manny, Garrett, Dr. Sparrow, The Prince of Lies, and Trish Burkle and I will be DONE with all of the Angel autos!

I do have all of the PWs at least Wink

Val

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I mentioned my goal of completing the Angel autographs over a year ago in this thread and I am now over halfway done. I have 28 out of the 46 autos now, so I only lack 18. The most expensive autos I am missing are Spike, Drusilla, and the Darla/Dru combo. I also need to track down Lilah, Virginia, Anne Steele, Holtz, The Groosalugg, Gavin, Sahjhan, Justine, The Beast, Prof. Seidel, Manny, Garrett, Dr. Sparrow, The Prince of Lies, and Trish Burkle and I will be DONE with all of the Angel autos!

I do have all of the PWs at least Wink

Val

Nice! It looks like the ones you are missing shouldn't be that hard to get in the long run! Good Luck!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
CordeliaChase_Fan...Email sent Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Graham,

I wrote back- Thanks!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i am working on the looney tunes back in action master set

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:

That is one I am working on too! I am missing some of the puzzle cards and the Acme products cards. I completely forgot about it until I saw this post! Twak Now I just have to dig them out to make sure which ones they are....

Posts: 314 | Location: USA | Registered: February 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
TR
Posted November 28, 2006 06:37 AM Hide Post
quote:

That is one I am working on too! I am missing some of the puzzle cards and the Acme products cards. I completely forgot about it until I saw this post! Now I just have to dig them out to make sure which ones they are....

lol sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i ammising a2 a3 a4 a5 a8 and the base set and binder and the ornage and yellow chip.

i got the 3 the 6 the 9 2 autos a6 and a7 the promos a1 brendan case loader and the bluey gray chip for £30

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

lol sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i ammising a2 a3 a4 a5 a8 and the base set and binder and the ornage and yellow chip.

i got the 3 the 6 the 9 2 autos a6 and a7 the promos a1 brendan case loader and the bluey gray chip for £30

£30! Eek You got all that! I am so jealous! Smile

LOL Actually the Twak was for me because I forgot about this set. But I do appreciate the reminder. I have been so focused on my Buffy sets that this one kind of got lost. I know I have it boxed up somewhere which means LOL I probably won't find it until next year or when I am not looking for it at all. But I will attempt to look for it in the morning.

Posts: 314 | Location: USA | Registered: February 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol good luck on the find

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Works in progress Battlestar Galactica: Colonial Warriors, Premiere and Season 1. The expanion set for CW is causing problems getting the last 3 cards is tough.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to finish off the Buffy Babes of Sunnydale set completed!

I know it probably never will be completed, but I'm trying to fill it in as best I can.

Waiting on a Julie Benz (Darla) autograph I won on e-bay! Got an Elizabeth Anne Allen (Amy) auto two months ago on e-bay for a decent price!

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I'm slowly chipping away at too many sets to list, but one I'm quite focused on at the minute is the X-Files video card set released with U.S. vhs tapes in 1996. I'm about halfway there!

I'm also a Teri Hatcher uncut-sheet away from finishing Tomorrow Never Dies.

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I've kind of given up on cards because I just can't afford anything anymore.

But I am going to work on a master of Xena: Dangerous Liasians (is that how you spell it?)

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post