Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well, it's not really a big deal....well to me maybe.....but i finally won the ReBoot UltraPrints on eBay which finishes my ReBoot master set Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
and got them today Thumb Up

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I still need 5 jabbas autos from Star Wars Evolution Updates and the 3 uncut signature cards... I know I am dreaming on these but we never know ;-)

Also, I need from Lois and Clark rare promo LC2, 101 Damatians rare promo SW1 and the autograph card from Estella Warren from Planet of the Apes the movie.

Let me know if you have one of these :-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got the demo set for Wizkid Battlestar Galactica CCG. Bouncey

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Nice one Stephen! Thumb Up

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
I still need 5 jabbas autos from Star Wars Evolution Updates and the 3 uncut signature cards... I know I am dreaming on these but we never know ;-)

You have a Hayden autograph? Eek Eek Eek

You are a lot farther along on that set than I am!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working on too many right now.
The only Masters I have that are complete
The Mummy Returns and Chronicles of Riddick.
Some are missing promos but I have everything else like My Serenity and Smallville seasons 2 and 4 sets. I am only missing the UK exclusive case topper to finish My Van Helsing Master also.
My Wife is working on a Harry Potter Autograph set and all She is missing is the UK exclusive Warwick Davis and The Infamous Triple Autograph card but She has everything else autograph wise including the Quad. She has a lot of the costume and prop cards but will not finish those because the case incentive cards are so expensive but she's not worried about it.
Here's To Finishing A Few More Master Sets

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
i'm 4 cards away from kingdom come master set, and 1 card and a binder away from Akira.

All i need are the autos for a roswell master and 3 autos and a binder? for a Sleepy Hollow set, then i will be content with master sets Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
STILL need WA15 auto to finish my Rittenhouse Women of Bond in Motion master set.

I live in hope. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Neil- i'm 4 cards away from kingdom come master set, and 1 card and a binder away from Akira.

Hello Neil,

Witch Akira card you need, the prism a presume?
I was lucky enough to win the binder on ebay ;-)

Let me know.

Regards,
Stephane

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
it was you!!!!

Smile grats

the prism yeah, possibly one of the promos but im sure i have all but the prism, though there are a few that look like prisms on ebay.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lethal Ladies (Lady Death Medievil Witchblade) set......
I Just need Auto A1 (AP) out of 100 + the Binder Exclusive Auto by Brian Pulido out of 299 for a master set Smile

Got all 8 autos And an A2 Varient signed out of 100
got the 3 diff Sketches and the folder and the chase.....
Well I hope I finish it Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
still looking for that seems hard to find

Bill Nye the Science Guy: base 4, 10, 16, 37, 57, 63, 72
Crack-it-Open 5

Casper, Ultra: base 53, 63, 77, 86, 89
Prismatic Foil: 8, 10
Spectre Blast: 9, 11

MTV Animation: base 18, 24, 30, 32, 52, 85, 98, 128

Star Wars Trilogy (Doritos): Lenticular 1, 3, 4
Disk 9, 12, 13, 17

Picture of artmazingspiderman
posted Hide Post
My "master set" now is obtaining (at least) one Spider-Man sketch card from each Complete Avengers artist (except for Perna and Lee, who didn't do Spider-Man). I am short of four artists ...

Does this qualify as a "master set"? Razz

Posts: 12 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: May 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One Sketch from each artist of Spiderman from Complete Avengers would be an awesome master Set Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Only Master sets I got are as follows Smile

Chris Foss Smile
Bill Ward's Torchy Smile

Will hopefully have some more soon Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
Woo nearly got a sleepy hollow master set, i would say %90

And 70%% on akira.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Just completed a master set for my favourite Bond movie of all time: Goldeneye.

This may be have been a dumped set but at long last the binder is mine! Drool Dance

It has a minute amount of damage (as is typical of this binder) but given it cost less than half what it normally goes for I'm more than happy.

And with the super rare Goldeneye binder came the quite rare Eclipse Bond binder, so after a very generous offer from an NSU member for the last three base cards I need, James Bond Series 1&2 will also be put to rest! Dance

Congrats to everyone else who has managed to finish a master set!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I could finish my master set but you've got my WA15. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I could finish my master set but you've got my WA15. Big Grin

Not anymore I'm afraid. Lois is living in the US nowadays . Razz Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post