Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Fantastic sets.twilight zone rules!!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
trying to get every William Shatner auto card,now thats a task??

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Just finished Warehouse Season 1 and 2 plus Star Trek Movies Heroes and Villains maset set Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jimmymatthew
posted Hide Post
I'm working on some various inkworks sets. journey to the center of the earth, the spirit, and the world is not enough at the moment.

Posts: 38 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I actually am working on a Master Set of "Women of Star Trek", especially since I did so well in pulling the VL Troi costume. I am 17 autographs away (including needing all three incentives) and 6 costumes, plus a couple of inserts.

Val

Almost one year later- I am still working on this set, but now only need three VL autos, the dual auto 3 case incentive, the Barrett 6 case, one costume card (WCC7) and a few inserts.

Val

About a half year from when I posted this and I am now in need of the following to complete my WOST Master Set-

WOST Binder and P4 (Dax)
P3 (Troi)
Majel Barrett as Number One Auto Card (6 case incentive)
Terry Farrell and Nana Visitor as Jadzia Dax and Kira Nerys Dual Auto Card (3 case incentive)
Marina Sirtis as Counselor Troi Auto Card (VL)
France Nuyen as Elaan of Troyius (VL)
LL2 Deanna Troi
RR6 Spock and Nurse Chapel
RR8 Sisko and Kasidy Yates

Not too shabby and I am definitely OK with taking my time to complete the set.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I finally purchased 1 of the 7 Gabe Jones memorabilia M-10 that exist from Captain America:

Just need to get from Roy Cover my AP Sketch card then my master set is complete.

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
I finally purchased 1 of the 7 Gabe Jones memorabilia M-10 that exist from Captain America.

Merry Christmas!

Congrats, but it makes me wonder why UD made only seven of THIS card. Its just material, which they should have, and its not even of a big name character. It just frustrates set builders because, if that is accurate, there can only be seven masters of this product. You expect it when you have star autographs, but not for a costume card of no particular significance. Shake Head

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Congrats, but it makes me wonder why UD made only seven of THIS card. Its just material, which they should have, and its not even of a big name character. It just frustrates set builders because, if that is accurate, there can only be seven masters of this product. You expect it when you have star autographs, but not for a costume card of no particular significance.

I agree with you. I also complaint at UD about this card before been able to get it. Why creating a short print card that have less then 10 cards and it's even not autograph cards.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Don't expect UD to offer an answer. I emailed them twice this year about their advertising policy and their set construction. I never got a reply to either one, so customer service doesn't seem to extend to actually talking to customers. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
But when you have a contact a UD, that's help. I don't like to pass trough customer service. Overall it's not a customer experience Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Getting close to the Trek TNG Complete Season 1, only need the Patrick Stewart Multi-Case autograph. Purchased the Roddenberry Cut signature recently.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
For Charmed Season 1 set I'm only missing:

Holly Marie Combs Autograph & Redemption cards.
T.W.King Redemption Card.
David Carradine Autograph & Redemption Cards.
PC-i Inkworks Internet Exclusive Promo 1999.

Can pick up the promo for a small price on Ebay but unfortunatly the autos are out of my price range at the moment & redemptions are sparse & difficult to come by but I hold out hope I will complete this set one day - the fun's in the chase Bouncey Surf Surf

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
For Charmed Season 1 set I'm only missing:

Holly Marie Combs Autograph & Redemption cards.
PC-i Inkworks Internet Exclusive Promo 1999.

I am sure the David carradine & T.W. King Autos were pack inserted, so there would not be a redemption card for those auto cards.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
[QUOTE]T.W.King Redemption Card.
David Carradine Autograph & Redemption Cards

I am sure the David carradine & T.W. King Autos were pack inserted, so there would not be a redemption card for those auto cards.

Dave.

Why were T.W.King & David Carradine's names included on the Redemption card list if their autos were just put straight into packs? Confused

I thought all the autos were redemptions cards that were insterted average of about 1 auto/3 boxes so est. 3 autos/per case.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
[QUOTE]T.W.King Redemption Card.
David Carradine Autograph & Redemption Cards

Dave.

Why were T.W.King & David Carradine's names included on the Redemption card list if their autos were just put straight into packs? Confused

I thought all the autos were redemptions cards that were insterted average of about 1 auto/3 boxes so est. 3 autos/per case.

I think Inkworks did this a lot. I just pulled a redemption card from the 4400 season 2 for Joel Gretsch that had all the others listed as well, but as far as I know, all the others were pack inserted. My guess is they printed the cards early, and then used the redemptions only where necessary when they didn't get autos from someone in time.

But someone can correct me if I'm wrong...?

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
You are correct, all autos appeared on the redemptions, even if they were pack inserted.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thanks for clarifying this
Blue Horseshoe/Ariana/Batman Thumb Up

Guess that means less cards to hunt down Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm trying for the 2003 through 2009 Stellar SI sets. Should be a fun project for this year.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just purchased the Jennifer Love Hewitt autograph from Ghost Whisperer 1&2 to complete the collection. Dance I have all the Inworks cards as well and just need 6 cards from Ghost Whisperer 3&4.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Definitely looking into getting a master set of autographs from Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 7- got 5 (Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Gates McFadden, LeVar Burton and Gwynyth Walsh), need 14 more. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post