Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris:

If you take a look at this thread, you'll find two small image of the D23 autographs. And if you click on them, you can see larger versions.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Also does anyone know why this card is not listed on Rittenhouse's checklist?

I'm only guessing but I would say that it's because Rittenhouse does not feel those cards are part of the set. They sort of fall into a category all to themselves. I guess they're more like promo cards then anything else in that they promote the Lost Seasons 1 - 5 series. Again, just my take on it, for what it's worth.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Thanks I didnt know there were 2 different cards. The cards got me watching the show and i missed getting these in Sept.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to this morning's postal delivery, I'm now 1 card away from have a Farscape Sorta-Master Auto Set (one card from every signer).

Now... where's Kent McCord when you need him...?

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I think I finished my master set from Iron Man 2 with IMC-12 Prop card from Iron Man. Just hope that there none other :-P

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
I just read there's an A5 autograph out of Scarlett Johansson! Also pack inserted but limited to 10 only! Handnumbered!!

The hunt continues....

Only kidding ofcourse Big Grin

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
I just read there's an A5 autograph out of Scarlett Johansson! Also pack inserted but limited to 10 only! Handnumbered!!

The hunt continues....

Only kidding ofcourse Big Grin

hey Apr 1st has passed by already Twak

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Just finished my Smallville Season One set! (With a little help from Ed at SciFi Cards Big Grin )
Now I just need one more card from Season Two and 2 more cards from Season Five and my Smallville collection is complete!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Well with the Inkworks dump and my tax return I have been able to finish a few auto sets:
4400 Seasons 1 &2
Both Andromeda sets
Seasons 4 & 5 of Angel
Both Aliens vs Predator sets
Catwoman
Family Guy Season 2
Firefly
Lost Revelations
The Seeker
Sleepy Hollow
and lastly i am only 3 cards from finishing off all of Smalliville.

Now I can work on some spot fills and I'll be good to go...Thanks to anyone out there whose eBay account has taken my money, it feels good to finish some of these sets off.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
Just finished my Smallville Season One set! (With a little help from Ed at SciFi Cards Big Grin )
Now I just need one more card from Season Two and 2 more cards from Season Five and my Smallville collection is complete!

Got the last card I needed from Season Two.
Just PW1 & PW3 from Season Five and I am done with Smallville! (Although I wish that there was more Smallville sets to be put together - I miss Inkworks Frown )

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Not so much a master set, but I'm working on a couple of sketch sets within Marvel 70th. Rhiannon Owens drew 10 cards that spell M.A.R.V.E.L and X.M.E.N. All I'm short of now is M & A of Marvel and M of Xmen. If anyone here has them for trade or sees them, I'd appreciate an email.
Thanks.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
working on the Seeker

getting close (want list is in the trading section)

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Down to needing just GA-1 JLH auto for Ghost Whisperer season 1&2 now.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I was planning making a master set for the Empire Strikes Back 3D for this one but I am not sure anymore with the prices the autograph are going for repeat signers :-(

And beside the autograph line up, just sketches and no inserts. This is not a great product overall. It will be maybe the firs set of Star Wars I will not going to a master set along the Ford auto in the 30th anniversary.

I hate when the odds are too high for several cards in one set :-(

Topps are you listening.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Topps are you listening.

they have never been before

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I did it!
I finished my Smallville collection! Seasons 1-6, all complete!
Dance

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
I did it!
I finished my Smallville collection! Seasons 1-6, all complete!
Dance

Congratulations.

What was the final piece?

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Big Grin

The final piece I needed was from Season 5, Pieceworks card PW3 (Lana's Jacket). It just came today!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Not so much a master set, but I'm working on a couple of sketch sets within Marvel 70th. Rhiannon Owens drew 10 cards that spell M.A.R.V.E.L and X.M.E.N. All I'm short of now is M & A of Marvel and M of Xmen. If anyone here has them for trade or sees them, I'd appreciate an email.
Thanks.

Just down to the 'M' in X-Men now Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Thanks.

Just down to the 'M' in X-Men now Elephant

Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post