Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
With the help of many folks from the board, I'm down to needing only two items to finish my Twilight master set. I need the uncut promo sheet from SDCC 2008 and the Edward PW2 card. Thankfully the price on the PW2 has dropped within reason. Hoping to finish my first master set by March.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
i also am only one card from twilight. just the victoria pieceworks and i have a master. i am also very close to:

buffy season 6 (two promos and a box)
buffy season 7 (one promo and a few inserts)
buffy wos (one auto and two promos)
buffy big bads (case loader and pw2)
buffy memories (inkplates and case loader)
buffy 10th (a few pieceworks and the stake card)
spike (the two auto pw cards)
witchblade (two promos)

check my tradelist if you can help! Big Grin

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
39 Down, 7 to go....

Got in a new Angel acquisition today- Stephanie Romanov as Lilah, from Angel Season 2. This leaves me just 7 autographs away from completing the entire run of Angel autographs. Big Grin

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
working on 2 iCarly master sets. I know these are fairly easy ones, but still working on them

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
As much as I would love to complete all of the Disney Treasures sets, I've resigned that I will never get the Walt Disney or Carl Banks autos. Hell, even the sketch cards are near impossible to find.
I'm currently working on WWF All Access, Catwoman, Family Guy (all series) and Survivor TCG (my favorite set).

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elephant Dance Bouncey Dance Elephant Today I just received the last card I needed to complete the General Mills collection of Battlestar Galactica cereal cards. Elephant Dance Bouncey Dance Elephant From what I've been told I'm only the second person to complete the set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Stephen123,

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just won a redemption card for DC Villans : Dark Judgement. Master set now done Elephant This is the first "completion" I've had in a couple of years Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I just completed the Witchblade tv set with the arrival of the Uk promo thanks to a tip from a fellow cardtalker! Thumb Up

It's hammer time! Dance

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done Redemption. Thumb Up

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks Stephen!

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
congrats redemption!!! i am very close to the same set. still looking for the same elusive promos...

i just won both spike auto-pieceworks yesterday so once they arrive i will have a master set of spike: the complete series! Clap

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just received WizKids Battllestar Galactica CCG promo Helena Cain, Commanding Admiral MRL-000-LE normal and foil versions which were the last two cards I needed for the whole collection.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
I've just completed my Lost season 3 master set with the piece-of-the-plane propworks. It was not a really good deal but I had to have it !

Now I can proudly say that I have master sets for
- Lost Season 1
- Lost Season 2
- Lost Season 3
- Lost Revelations (this one was actually the hardest to complete with the elusive pieceworks incentive cards) !!

Clap

Hey, those are the two cards I need, then I'll be caught up with you!

Posts: 57 | Location: Fayetteville, AR, USA | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Master sets I've actually finished:
Supernatural 2
Supernatural Connections
Supernatural 3

Sets I'm working on:
Supernatural 1 - need uncut sheet and PW13A & PW13B
Six Feet Under - need 6 autos, Taylor, Krause, Hall, Sisco, Jameson & Douglas

Lost 1 - need PWA-1 and PWA-2
Lost Revelations - need those two pesky dealer incentives
Lost 2 - A-13, PW-6, PW-8variant, PW-11 and uncut sheet

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Start to build a Riddick Master set and a Thunderbirds Movie master set.

Still need some, if someone can help ;-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I am working on a Dexter master set.
So far, I am doing well, trying to make deals and get the variants too.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Same here, just bought a couple of sketches and the 3 case and 8 case incentives.

Costume cards are going cheap. That's a plus because there are MANY variants to chase.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Just made a deal for all the autos. The killer card will be the Debra Morgan variant numbered out of 15. One just sold on that site for $500
The binder is very cool.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Yes, I know. That will be a tough one to get.
The 10 case incentive (1 of 72) is much easier and even cheaper to get.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post