Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Still need WA15 for the Bond Motion master. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just completed two master sets within a day of each other Dance . Sometimes cards are like buses,you look for them for ages without any turning up and then two appear one after the other Smile .

The first one was on Sunday when I completed the CSI Season 2 set with the A10 Sheriff Atwater card.I did not think this would take me as long as it did,this card does not appear as often as the other non main star cards and when it does is usually at a higher price.

The other set was the Saint which I completed for the second time last night when I got the Edward Woodward card.I did not know this card existed when I first collected the set and only found out when I saw one on Ebay.

I am still a long way off from my holy grail master sets,Buffy Season 1 and 2 Frown .Missing A1,A2,A3,A5,A6, all the really expensive ones.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one on the two new Master sets Triple Frog Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Hey Graham,

I got it! Thank you for your gift. Smile Sorry it was so much trouble though.

Val

quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
CordeliaChase_Fan...Email sent Thumb Up

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Still need WA15 for the Bond Motion master. Wavey

Sorry I can't help you mate, I'm missing that one too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrates frog

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RangerDutch
posted Hide Post
I am, the complete set of Hellboy. I have everything, base cards- box/case loader-graphs/pieceworks- ards and even the original clean redemption cards for all, except.......the Del Toro autograph. I'm afraid it will be my holy grail!

Dutch
www.thedigitalblast.com

Posts: 130 | Location: New England | Registered: August 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats ranger ang good luck with the holy grail

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wahoo! I just won the Battlestar Galactica premier edition Sackhoff Bamber dual autograph card.
Bouncey Elephant Dance Elephant Bouncey

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Wahoo! I just won the Battlestar Galactica premier edition Sackhoff Bamber dual autograph card.

Well-done Stephen! How much??

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Eek I'm so jealous! Drool

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
Eek I'm so jealous! Drool

But, I missed out on the Martineck sketch card from the same set. Frown

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrates on that matey

posted Hide Post
Just finished off the X-Men Movie set (except for that unnumbered promo)....woohoo!!!

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congratulations on that i dont think i will do mine as no byran singer seems to come on and dont know how much he goes for

posted Hide Post
yeah, the Singer auto has insane odds too....almost as rare as the professor x. i think NSU lists it at $165. that's quite a bit of change for a non-actor card =(

i bought mine awhile ago for about the same price. i remember getting in trouble with the girlfriend for spending so much on it too....sigh

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
yep they are but theres only one on ebay and they want $450

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i would pay about $200

posted Hide Post
I know exactly who you're talking about. His prices are a tad high, but he has a magnificent collection of cards! I'm sooo jealous hahhah....