Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Thanks...I bought a LOST Archives Archive box so that takes care of most of that one.

Say that 10 time fast. LOL I have much to acquire from Archives and the Relic set. I just keep plugging away, auto here, costume there.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Just finished the Autograph set for Star Wars 30th Topps set . That was a hard one . Now i am going to try for the Indiana Jones Heritage set . Ugh ........ Well until Stargate relics comes out and there are more stargate cards to collect, Yippy !

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stargaterules:
Just finished the Autograph set for Star Wars 30th Topps set . That was a hard one . Now i am going to try for the Indiana Jones Heritage set . Ugh ........ Well until Stargate relics comes out and there are more stargate cards to collect, Yippy !

Nice...one out of 10 possible sets.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
If memory serves me correct, it is only 8 sets.

Best of luck!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Thanks , I have the H.Ford and now i just bought the Speilberg off Ebay . Lucas will be a long , hard road to find . I also need Kate Capshaw and a few other smaller priced ones . I have been out of work since January 31st due to treatments for leukemia A.L.L. So this has been keeping me busy and upbeat .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Done with Fringe minus the redemption, and Smallville Seasons 7 thru 10 with the redemption. Just waiting on a couple of cards for each to arrive.

Really close on Game of Thrones...just need the Bean and Dinklage autos.

Close on LOST relics as well...missing the Chicken Shack sign prop, and the two promos.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on Smallville and Fringe Thumb Up ,those must have been really tough with the collation issues.

I assume you were busy on the auction sites to fill in the gaps after opening your cases.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
With Hiro's being slow I think I may try my hand at True Blood.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Congrats on Smallville and Fringe Thumb Up ,those must have been really tough with the collation issues.

I assume you were busy on the auction sites to fill in the gaps after opening your cases.

I had decent luck on both...On Smallville, I busted three cases, and I was only missing the Eric Johnson and Aaron Ashmore autos, and M21.

On Fringe, I also busted 3 cases, and I pulled 5 of the rares (Jackson, Blair, Gabel, Pinker, and Wyman) so I just needed Torv, Reddick, Nicle, Noble, and Corrigan (uncommon yet didn't pull one in 3 cases) as well as M3 to complete it. I don't have a redemption yet, but I do consider the set complete without it. I do want it eventually though. I got lucky on Smallville and pulled a redemption because I would have never purchased that one.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
After over 6 years of collecting, I have completed my first 2 master sets: Charmed Connections and Conversations! Words cannot express how thrilled I am. I have pics here: http://s1218.photobucket.com/a...rsonal%20Collection/.

But here are the cards that just make me so happy to have:

Hope to complete my Forever set soon. Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice job on the two Charmed sets...all of the Charmed sets are pretty underrated.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Wayne, I just finished off my Charmed PO3 set - that makes complete masters for all of the Charmed sets. Yay! Metal

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yay, congrats to you. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Fringe set! It's one of my favorite master sets.

I'm very close on several sets.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Slowly working on Smallville 7 to 10. I started with 3 boxes and have been trading here and there.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well I finally completed it, I now own a Grand Master set of Rittenhouse Battlestar Galactica all 7 sets with the final addition of season 1 Mary McDonnell autograph. Elephant Elephant Elephant Dance Dance Dance

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Well I finally completed it, I now own a Grand Master set of Rittenhouse Battlestar Galactica all 7 sets with the final addition of season 1 Mary McDonnell autograph. Elephant Elephant Elephant Dance Dance Dance

Congrats on the great accomplishment.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I know of another cardtalker working on all 7 Battlestar Sets. Lots of work there! Congrats!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Im working on complete autograph set of Dr Who the Def series line and pick up few from cornerstone.

Im also working on one autograph from every main charcter on the Star Trek series TOS -Enterprise. Plus every Trek costume card and the variants made.

What a long road ahead I have lol

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Still working on Star Wars Galactic Files Series 1 and now Iron Man 3. Wish me luck on those 2 big series Drool

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post