Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
The last piece of my Serenity puzzle arrived today - my Summer Glau auto card. That completes my Serenity Master set. I now have two - that and Angel Season 2 Bouncey

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A big wolfie congratters to you. Clap

Shiny. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats jane

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done jane - which set next ? Angel

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jane, that's awesome!

My next master set to work on is Roswell while I wait impatiently for Supernatural season 2 and Heroes.

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
The last piece of my Serenity puzzle arrived today - my Summer Glau auto card. That completes my Serenity Master set.
Congrats! Thumb Up I am extremely jealous. Drool

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Like SciFiMom I am also jealous.

Congratulations on your Master set.

Good luck getting your next one. Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I do have to say that you all have inspired me to complete my first master set.

I decided to finish my Witchblade- tv series card set off as a master set.

Since I've been hooked on these and the other Witchblade cards, why not? Wink Big Grin

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:

Since I've been hooked on these and the other Witchblade cards, why not? Wink Big Grin

Good Luck hollypop!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
The last piece of my Serenity puzzle arrived today - my Summer Glau auto card. That completes my Serenity Master set. I now have two - that and Angel Season 2 Bouncey

Congrats jane!!! Clap

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great Jane! I am so glad you finally got a Summer Glau card- Serenity was one of my favorite sets, but I do not have a Master of it unfortunately(although I am only missing a couple of promos, the binder, one of the puzzle pieces and the caseloader.)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Val.. which promos do you need? I might have them.

If you still are even interested, that is.

I have no need for them.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

Congrats Jane! Clap

quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Serenity was one of my favorite sets, but I do not have a Master of it unfortunately(although I am only missing a couple of promos, the binder, one of the puzzle pieces and the caseloader.)

Val

You're sooooooo close to that master! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I need to doublecheck my Serenity promos...I will check back in later, I know I missed the NSU Serenity issue, that I need for sure.

Thanks!

Val

quote:
Val.. which promos do you need? I might have them.

If you still are even interested, that is.

I have no need for them.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:

Thanks! I already have the two pw's for the set and know where I can get a stitch variant, also. I have two autos and the redemption cards and the base set. Plus some of the chase cards. It shouldn't be too hard.

The boxes aren't that expensive and neither are the cards if I was to just buy them separately.

I think I have a good shot at this.

Val.. when you know about the promo cards, just let me know. No hurry because they aren't going anywhere lol. You can even e-mail me whenever you get the chance.

And your welcome - I'm always happy to help. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just checked- all I am missing for Serenity promos are the Serenity internet promo(oops!) and the UK card(in addition to the special NSU issue and promo.)

Thanks,

Val

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:

Thanks! I already have the two pw's for the set and know where I can get a stitch variant, also. I have two autos and the redemption cards and the base set. Plus some of the chase cards. It shouldn't be too hard.

The boxes aren't that expensive and neither are the cards if I was to just buy them separately.

I think I have a good shot at this.

Val.. when you know about the promo cards, just let me know. No hurry because they aren't going anywhere lol. You can even e-mail me whenever you get the chance.

And your welcome - I'm always happy to help. Smile

If you want to check out my Witchblade variants you can see them here...

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Redemptions/

...though I haven't updated my gallery in almost a year. I moved offices and don't have access to a scanner. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I'm working on Veronica Mars Season 2 at the moment. I'm missing the Veronica & Kendall autos, APW-4, PW6 variant & PW13.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Redemptions/

...though I haven't updated my gallery in almost a year. I moved offices and don't have access to a scanner. Roll Eyes

Redemption, that's an IMPRESSIVE site! I hope you get access to a scanner soon, I'd love to see what's been added. Smile I'm so jealous too, you have my two favorite Hercules autos.

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
I'm one step closer to completing my Supernatural Season 2 master set (even before its released). I've got 2 cases on the way with a dealer incentive card, so if I get all the cards I need in the cases I'm just missing one of the incentives and the P-UK promo.

I just recently acquired the information pack sent out to dealers, it's a customized envelope (with a picture of the set on the front) with a promo card, sell sheet, order form and information sheet. I'm counting this towards my "ultimate" master set!

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post