Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Works in progress Battlestar Galactica: Colonial Warriors, Premiere and Season 1. The expanion set for CW is causing problems getting the last 3 cards is tough.

Nice! I am trying to finish a Season 1 set myself, since I was able to pull the Bamber and McDonnell out of the two boxes that I bought and I found the Hatch auto for a song on Ebay. I doubt that I will ever get the Callis/Helfer auto though as it is way past my price range!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I finished Buffy: Connections today, as I received the case card. I am only collecting one of each piecework for now, but I am classing it as a master set Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
I finished Buffy: Connections today

Congratulations prophecygirl!

I'm working on Buffy WoS. All I need are a few autos and that's it. Perhaps I'll get them this year (would be my first master set!) Smile

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Good luck with WOS, that one was a bugger to finish!

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Awesome job prophecygirl! I also only collected 1 of each PW for my Connections master set. So what's next for you?

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Works in progress Battlestar Galactica: Colonial Warriors, Premiere and Season 1. The expanion set for CW is causing problems getting the last 3 cards is tough.

Nice! I am trying to finish a Season 1 set myself, since I was able to pull the Bamber and McDonnell out of the two boxes that I bought and I found the Hatch auto for a song on Ebay. I doubt that I will ever get the Callis/Helfer auto though as it is way past my price range!

Just need Bamber, McDonnell and Callis/Helfer cards for season 1

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also working on WizKids Battlestar CCG Betrayal expansion set just need one foil 149 to complete.

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
working on supernatural down to only the main 2 autos, 1 auto pw, 5 pws, and some promos then I will be done Big Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
my partner is working on supernatural he needs autos
a1 a3 a4

pieceworks
pw5 pw10 pw11 pw11 ribbed

piecework autos pwa1

he is also working on angel season 3 and all he need is the da1 auto card and hes done

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
for me i am working on

scooby doo 2 i just need the pw2 silkscreen piecework

alien vs preditor lances auto

scooby doo movie bl3 bl4 sp1 and sell sheet

lost season 2 i just got my ekos veriant so i now need pw12b and pw9 charlie sand card

looney tunes a3 a4 bia-i sell sheet chip orange and chip yellow

and i keep going back to lost season 1. i need a pw1 with blue stripe pw5 with both colours on pw10 plain pw12 blue and brown pw12 blue and patterend. and if i ever decide to get them the pwa1 pwa2 pwa3

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well i just completed my scooby doo 2 master set

and almost my scooby doo 1 i just now need the sell sheet and bl-3

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angelchick182:
Awesome job prophecygirl! I also only collected 1 of each PW for my Connections master set. So what's next for you?

Thanks Smile I am now working on Angel: Season 1. I just need one auto (Lindsey) and one promo. I'll probably try and finish Buffy 6 too, just need 3 pieceworks and the case card.

I also have a few sets that I am pretty much done with - I just can't get the higher end cards. Spike, and Memories are my almost sets.

What are you working on at the moment?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i'm tryin to finish off my robots set but the retail foils keep illuding me other than that i just need the H2004 a few sketches and a sell sheet an that will be my 1st master set

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just completed my lost season 2 just got the pw12b and the charlie sand card so thats another master set done today

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
2 days 2 master sets? lol congrats

havent really got one master set, my Akira set is missing a prism card and binder and im done, but i dont spend anytime looking for cards i need etc.

i should do really

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol neil cheers mate going get lloking and get a master set done

i could do another and complete my avp one but i am looking for lance's auto than the £45 thats on ebay

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just need the WA15 autograph card to complete the master set of Rittenhouse Women of Bond in Motion. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I just need the WA15 autograph card to complete the master set of Rittenhouse Women of Bond in Motion. Wavey

that's neat Eek

I need to start with it Big Grin

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Lets just say I am trying to finish 26 James Bond sets and 6 X-Files sets and leave it at that!

Although recently I did finish RA's Quotable Bond set Smile
For ages I was missing 6 Bond Girls Are Forever cards, autos A29 (Roger Moore), A31, A34, A35, A49, WA18, WA21 (Cary Lowell), WA23, both case toppers, and the multi-case topper, so I finally caved in and bought a complete master-set. Eek Though it was a shocking amount to spend in one go I broke the set down and sold all the extras. In the end keeping the 11 autos and 6 chase I needed for a total of about £30. Dance And I've still got afew bits left to get rid of!

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got a little closer on Colonial Warriors only need two now. Dance