Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
DOH!!!!!! Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hello Neil,

Let me know if you need promos. For the prism, I got the one from the promo set.

Stephane ;-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
got the last of the Star Trek: The Next Generation - Inaugural error holograms Clap

Captain Picard Bonus Card and Continue the Mission Promo is all i need know Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Hello Neil,

Let me know if you need promos. For the prism, I got the one from the promo set.

Stephane ;-)

Thanks, however i have all the promos, and the preview with that prism Big Grin

According toMr Allender, i need the Case card (prism), various uncut sheets, the album and then im done.

One im close to, and when i get money i will complete, is the Sleepy Hollow, i need the sell sheet and 2 autos, then im done.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
good luck

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just sompleted my looney tunes master set and i might of completed my avp master set tonight

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
one more promo down on my Creators Universe set (got the X1 promo today) Clap

just need the No#(Stronghold), the Hellshock Print, and all 12 of the 24 kt Auto cards

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
finally did my avp master set

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers angelina

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I am needing PW17B for a Buffy Memories master, and one promo away for Angel Season 1. Woohoo!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
good luck

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just finished Angel Season 5 and now have master sets for all five seasons of Angel.Is that a master master set Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Triple-Frog! Clap

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Still working on completing my first master set of any kind. The WWE Heritage autos for 2005 have dried up it seems of late. I still need six of them but am having no luck finding them on that famous auction site.

I also still need for my Sopranos set the uncut sheet and the Discala auto.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Triple Frog Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
A Judi Dench auto arrived in the post this morning, so four years later Die Another Day is done and dusted!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you all

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Good luck to those of you who are close - and congrats to those who've finished sets!

I'm still plugging away at several sets, so I'm not making a whole lot of progress on some that are close to finishing, although I'm 2 autos and 1 parallel puzzle card away from finishing Buffy Season 7.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats to everyone thats got there master set