Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Finally, yesterday I managed to get the 2 incentive cards missing from my Lost revelations set and now I'm proud to own a master set !!!!

On Lost, I currently have master sets for :
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Revelations

I'm working on Season 3 and is only 2 cards away from a master set (of course i'm still chasing down the most expensive ones... Frown)

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats a nice collection you have going there. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
thank you wolfie Big Grin

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
I just got the final cards to finish Star Trek The Original Series 2. That gives me:

Scooby Doo Monsters & Mysteries
    Witchblade
    Heroes Series 1
    Lost Revelations
    Lost Season 3
    Hellboy
    Looney Tunes Back In Action
    Star Trek The Complete Movies
    Star Trek TOS Series 2
    Alias Season 3
    Smallville Season 3
    Smallville Season 4
    Stargate Atlantis Season 2

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
wow thats a lot of master sets

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Received the last card I needed for my Angel Season 2 master set today Smile

It was the Darla auto - courtesy of Colin (glad to contribute to the mortgage fund).

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
I'm working on:

- Hellboy (Movie)
- Family Guy: S1
- Family Guy: S2
- Frankenstein (fat chance but i'm trying)

And I plan on starting Hellboy: Animated eventually...

Now does everyone include Promo cards/materials and the Binders as part of the Master Set?

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes!

Binder, promos, box, wrappers, sell sheet, etc.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of ghostrider666
posted Hide Post
I just finished my complete master set of Complete Avengers! Including at least 1 sketch card by each artist. Metal

Posts: 1495 | Location: Hbg Pa USA | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up the last card that I needed for the Tank Girl movie master set.

and as of this moring I am only one sketch card, a costume card and the Harris cut signiture card off the Complete Lost In Space masterset.

I am not counting the binders as part of a masterset. Is that normal or odd?

Ian

my swaps list is at: http://videodrome.org/cards

Posts: 96 | Location: Melbourne | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spiggot:

I am not counting the binders as part of a masterset. Is that normal or odd?

Ian

Your master sets are what you want them to be. I for example don't consider getting one of each sketch by all the artists for a master set... others do.

Congratulations guys!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
I'm only 1 card off my own little master set for DC Legacy. Instead of 1 sketch card by each artist I've gone for 1 card of each character - essentially creating a parallel art set.

Got the Dr Fate & Captain Marvel Jr sketches in the post today so now all I need is a Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow card for the set.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the Philly show I am now missing 10 autos from the entire Angel series- I got a Professor Seidel auto for $5. Smile

Now I need: Drusilla, Lilah, Gavin, Sahjhan, The Groosalugg, The Beast, Manny, Garrett, The Prince of Lies, and Trish Burkle.

Dru and Lilah are next on my list of "to gets"

Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Wow.. I can't get over how many master sets are being completed!

Still working on my Witchblade tv series. I got side-tracked by trying to hunt down the comics.

BUT- I'm only four cards away from completion! Big Grin

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I'm very slowly getting there with the Buffy Season sets. So far I have Seasons 4, 6 and 7. I doubt I'd complete Seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 I'm 4 away (anyone have base card #28? Big Grin )
Supernatural is another I'm slowly mowing through. Season 1 is 2 cards off, and Season 2 is 6 cards off.

Cool

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Just finished my Ironman Master Set...

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:

Congratulations! Clap

That was fast work, I haven't even got my box here in the UK yet.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow... you're quick!!! Did you buy multiple cases or ebay most of it? I'd love to see scans of the armor cards! Drool

I'm just going for a costume card set of that release... perhaps a mini-master.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:

In total agreement with everyone else- that was quick, Tom! I've seen pics on Ebay of the armor cards and the pw's. They are really sweet.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I am almost on the verge of completing my very first Master Set- Buffy and the Men of Sunnydale- I finally paid off my Evil Trio and Principal Wood's Tie PW. All I need is the MOS Caseloader and I am good-(I do not collect the uncut sheets though.)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post