Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Just finished my masterset of the 4400 Season two with buying the auto of Joel Gretsch (A12) Smile

It cost me quite a bundle but I couldn't find it anywhere... Anyway, it's in the bag now! Hope I get the card soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MvG,

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I am starting the Halo master set from Topps. It is an easy one to do ;-)

And think about doing the Golden Compass but still hesitate on that one...

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have just completed my Serenity master set. It took a while. It started on Open that Box day #1 and ended on Halloween 2007. Here's the final card: -

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
I'm almost finished with my Supernatural master sets.

So far I a missing the Jared autograph, and uncut sheet from Season one. I have a Jared available to me for a good price that I should snap up soon, as for the uncut sheet I'm always on look out.

Season Two, I am missing just 3 cards - PW-2, PW-6 and PW-14. Hopefully I get them in my extra boxes!

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
Working on a couple sets.

Need 4400 Season 2: Natasha Wagner auto + a couple of inserts

Also trying to finish up Firefly, which I need a couple of the non-main cast autos...

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of ghostrider666
posted Hide Post
Thanx to the show in Allentown, I got the last auto card I needed to complete my Red Sonja master set. Woo-hoo! Metal

Posts: 1495 | Location: Hbg Pa USA | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
I have just completed my Serenity master set. It took a while. It started on Open that Box day #1 and ended on Halloween 2007. Here's the final card: -

Wow, that didn't take long. Thumb Up Love the Wash variant. Luv You

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Philly show filled in some gaps.

I got Ethan Rayne which ends my hunting for MOS autos.

I got Marti Noxon which leaves me two WOS autos to go.

and I got Holtz which knocks me down to just 12 Angel series autos to get. Smile(that is most exciting!)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
E-bay wins last night for The Seeker : The Dark Is Rising mean I've successfully completed my first ever master set! Dance Just got to wait for them to arrive o.k. now.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congratulations, It's always cool to know you don't have to pay any big attention to this set anymore.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froz1
posted Hide Post
I've finally just finished the X-Men 3 set - all autos, and at least one of each artist sketch Dance

Artist cards = 1 Staggs, 1 Pence, 2 Miller & 3 Rosema, all different sketches!

The only problem now is that my long term goal is to get a sketch of each character Shake Head

Posts: 46 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: August 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
E-bay wins last night for The Seeker : The Dark Is Rising mean I've successfully completed my first ever master set! Dance Just got to wait for them to arrive o.k. now.

Congrats justm!

I'm still working on my Witchblade tv series master. Unfortunately because I couldn't go to Allentown, I missed out on getting the UK promo card Frown

That and the uncut sheet could make this rather difficult.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Just finished my Witchblade masterset with the purchase of the P-UK promo. That was a tough one to find but I got it from a fellow member of this board Thumb Up

Sorry Hollypop... that's one less for you to get your hands on Wink I know you're also searching for one.

Al I need to do now is find an empty box and some wrappers.... Big Grin

lol.. that's alright. I'm glad you were able to get your hands on one. My time will come. Wink

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Wow - I haven't even thought about mastering out any sets in *months*. Supernatural Season 2 has re-lit that fire for me. So now, I'll be working on both Supernatural sets, Lost Season 2(reasonably close on that one), Lost Revelations, Buffy Season 7(3 cards away), Angel Season 2(5 cards away), and Veronica Mars Season 2(2 cards away).

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Current Master sets I'm working on Dr Who Battles in Time: Invader 1 card
Battlestar Galactica Premiere Edition, 3 cards
Battlestar Galactica Season 1, 1 card
Battlestar Galactica Season 2, 1 card
Battlestar Galactica CCG, 1 card
Battlestar Galactica cereal cards, 1 cards

Just won Jamie Bamber autograph season 1 for $55.56 Clap Bouncey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Stephen123,

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats to everyone.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
The postman today brought the final cards I needed to complete my master set of The Seeker:The Dark Is Rising. My first ever!! Dance I'm rather pleased.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Getting closer to my Witchblade master set.

I have the nine card puzzle almost finished and the only promo card I need is the UKP.

Just have to buy the binder, fill in a bit more gaps and then I just have to concentrate on the uncut sheet.

This is rather fun Smile