Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you working on any Master sets right now?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
hi
just to let you know guys that after quite a while I managed to finish my lost season 1 master set yesterday with the nice addition of the PWA2 card !!! Yeah ! Thumb Up I'm really happy
Now I have still work to do on season 2 and revelations

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats batman

i done lost season 2 and revelations but got pwa1 and pwa3 to get

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Nice going Batmancity.C Thumb Upongrats.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Congrats batmancity! Quite an accomplishment, that season 1 set is a big one. I have everything from the set except for the 3 auto'd PW's, and those are kinda on the back burner for me right now.

I'm close to finishing a few sets though: Buffy Season 7(2 autos, 1 parallel puzzle card), Angel Season 2(1 auto, 3 boxloaders, caseloader), Lost Season 2(2 autos, 3 PW's), and Veronica Mars Season 2(1 auto, 1 PW, 1 auto'd PW).

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am almost done with two more master sets! All I need is the Charisma APW for a Veronica Mars season 2 master set, and the Emilie de Ravin auto as well as two PW cards (PW3 and PW6) for a Lost season 2 master set!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
hi
just to let you know guys that after quite a while I managed to finish my lost season 1 master set yesterday with the nice addition of the PWA2 card !!! Yeah ! Thumb Up I'm really happy
Now I have still work to do on season 2 and revelations

Congratulations! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought Battlestar Colonial Warriors Dual autograph DA 1 which completes the set. Bouncey Elephant Bouncey

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Stephen 123
Bet you are happy

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Way to go Stephen 123
Bet you are happy

KADRAN00157

I certainly am! Big Grin That's two of the four Rittenhouse Battlestar Galactica 6 case incentives I have now.

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats on the battlestar galactica

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yee Ha! Just won number 3rd of 4 6 case incentives for Rittenhouse BSG, this one Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Kyle sketch card for £77.65. Send on the smileys!

Elephant Elephant Elephant Bouncey Bouncey Dance Bouncey Bouncey Elephant Elephant Elephant

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congratulations on that

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of ghostrider666
posted Hide Post
Just completed my Hellboy movie master set.

Still working on 2 others.
I need a Mel Rubi auto card for the Red Sonja set & a Arnold auto from the T-3 set.

Posts: 1495 | Location: Hbg Pa USA | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one Ghostrider Thumb Up

Picture of FCB
posted Hide Post
I've just ordered my first two boxes of Stargate SG-1 Season 9, but this will be my first master set. It has some great autos (Michael Ironside, Ernie Hudson, Tony Todd, Lexa Doig, Kira Clavell), but my major intention is that season 9 is the best so far because of the coming of the Ori. I'm really looking forward to this chase and hopefully it will be completed. Hallowed are the Ori!

Posts: 77 | Location: Vienna, Austria | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Stephen 123 Strikes again Smile
Nice find Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FCB:
I've just ordered my first two boxes of Stargate SG-1 Season 9, but this will be my first master set. It has some great autos (Michael Ironside, Ernie Hudson, Tony Todd, Lexa Doig, Kira Clavell), but my major intention is that season 9 is the best so far because of the coming of the Ori. I'm really looking forward to this chase and hopefully it will be completed. Hallowed are the Ori!

good luck

A belgian hiphop group

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I am sitting here with my case of Stargate SG-1 season 9 and will soon begin opening it Smile As this is my first real case-buy I hope to achieve a master-set. But the incentives ruin that a bit. The $200 double-auto is realistic, maybe the Bug-prop too, but the bug-prop is not a card in my opinion. I know there are many views on this subject, but can anyone else share their thoughts regarding the bug-prop?

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post